No matter how short the trip....(Mild Wounds)

SpawnXX

Premium Member
Last edited:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

SpawnXX

Premium Member

BKP

Looks nasty, but I imagine you're more pissed at blatant stupidity than your injuries (which, I'm glad <and assume> are superficial).

I'm sure every older generation has this to say... but, I've never seen such idiocy from new drivers, than what I'm seeing now, daily... It's as if they get their license, and ANY semblance of driving rules/laws/etiquette immediately drains out of their preoccupied, self-involved, little brain-pans...

But, you're absolutely correct -- ATGATT even for a trip across the street...

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

DragonBlu

Yes Dart,that is a Plus One on that suggestion. Get the F away from them even if you have to pull over and let the go. They will mess up your day. Sorry to see an injury like that. Heal fast guy!

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

2QUIK4U

I am very glad to hear that you are doing OK. The bike can get fixed. Just remember always, they are ALL out to get YOU...every single one of 'em! Please take care of you.

Fizzer6R

darn, glad you're relatively ok considering!

hear a lot of this crap, drivers w/o insurance :mad: if it happened to me, i'm not sure i'd be able to control myself

on the gear note, maybe it's because there are more shorter trips made, believe the static is most accidents happen either 10-15 miles or minutes and bam

SpawnXX

Premium Member