New T-Rex Frame slider installation tips

I just installed the new T-Rex frame sliders, and although it turned out fine in the end, it was harder than I hoped (but easier than I feared). So, here's some tips for others who get these frame sliders may be able to use.

General:
1. Instructions say to support the engine, which is probably a good idea. If you're careful, though, you can get by without doing that.
2. Instructions also say to use blue loctite, which is probably also a good idea.

Left (clutch) side:

1. Only take out one large engine bolt at a time -- never have both of them out at once.
2. Take out the front-most large bolt and loosely install the bracket and the replacement bolt, just finger tight. That will support the engine so that it won't move at all.
3. Then take out the remaining large bolt and the small bolt. You should be able now to swing up the bracket and install the remaining replacement bolts.

Right (brake) side:

This side was a little harder:
1. Take out rearmost large bolt and install the replacement bolt and bracket finger tight.
2. Take out the two small bolts.
3. Now take out the front bolt. Before mounting the bracket, just try the bolt to make sure it fits properly and isn't too long. I had to use the shorter bolt from the puck mount since the front bolt bottomed out.
4. Now swing up the bracket and see if you can EASILY thread in the front bolt. If not, then you probably have the same problem I had. The front hole distance was about 1/16" too short, so I had to spend some time elongating the front hole slightly with my drill. Believe me, take the time to do this enough so the front bolt goes in easily, or you will cross thread the hole.
5. Now with both large bolts finger tight, install the remaining small bolts and sleeves. It may take a little manipulation to get the sleeves in behind the bracket, but you can loosen the large bolts a bit if necessary.
6. Now crank all the bolts down (use a torque wrench!) and install the puck(s) and you're done!

Thanks for the warnings in the link below, which encouraged me to go through this installation carefully:

http://www.600cc.org/forum/f13/i-really-need-help-my-t-rex-frame-sliders-28284/