NEw Speed and Strength SS1000 Fame and Fortune Helmet SZ LRg

Status
Not open for further replies.

swatguy

I have a brand new in the box Speed and Strength SS1000 Fame and Fortune helmet up for sale. Its a size large with the box, helmet bag, breath deflector, and all the tags still attached. The airflow on this helmet is awesome for the street and it gets great reviews. I own the Running with the Bulls version.

$110 Shipped to Lower 48

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jCb-WQXVEWI]Speed and Strength SS1000 Helmet Ride Review from SportbikeTrackGear.com - YouTube[/ame]

Speed & Strength SS1000 Fame & Fortune Helmet - RevZilla

Attachments

Last edited:

Rabbitman109

Lumen Junkie
Elite Member

swatguy

FZ6R,

Thanks man. These helmets are absolutely amazing with their quality. Its a relatively newer helmet. It has all the features of the big boys at a fraction of the cost. It has great venting with 3 sets of vents that have nice openings in the front. Huge vents in the rear. A 5 position shield(very rare on helmets of this price) and is very aerodynamic. You can't beat it. Hence why my wife and I love them. I bought this as a gift for a family member not knowing he already bought one himself. My local shop won't take returns on helmets...

CBanks2343

I was looking at these at my local shop and they are excellent helmets......looking for a new helmet, but still undecided on what I want to get

vengeance44

dang my heads to big for the helmet its not gonna fit "thats what she said LOL"

if it was xl i would get it bc im looking at SS helmets

daddyrack

Premium Member

Status
Not open for further replies.