New Rider (Owner soon)

G

goker

Yes, I know about Champion motorsports. Friend of mine bought his bike from them and had good experience and recommended them, but when I was looking for my bike, they didn't have much of an inventory, so I ended up buying mine from Loudoun motorsports who happen to have two of the 3 FZ6s in entire VA/MD/DC area at that time and those of you who may be wondering how I knew that, yes, I have been to "all" of them when I was looking for mine. I had good buying experience at Loudoun motorsports and they were friendly folks. They had nice size inventory, but they are little out of the way, although not too far from Champion. I know what you mean about Coleman and many share your sentiment around here.

Sorry, I had my days mixed and was thinking your original post was from last week. :) My friend teaches at NOVA (Loudoun campus location most of the time), so you would not be in his class. Good luck in the class, it is suppose to be nice this weekend so it should be a good class.

Oh, good color choice on the bike by the way.

R

Ryan T

All the safe riding gear is important but the most vital tool you have at your disposal is between your ears. Knowledge, attitude, and risk assessment will go a very, very long way to riding safe.