New Rider - New Bike

Fackam

I just picked this up yesterday and I'm loving it!

Attachments

• 2011fz6r-side.jpg
    2011fz6r-side.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 47
  • 2011fz6r-lside.jpg
    2011fz6r-lside.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 38
  • 2011fz6r-front.jpg
    2011fz6r-front.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 35
  • 2011fz6r-back.jpg
    2011fz6r-back.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 29
Shes gorgeous, have fun and ride safe. You picked the best color btw :)

Congrats on the bike , although I have the pearl white your bike still looks nice . Welcome to the forums and as mentioned above the family

I just got mine last week. Same color although mine way Layed down and needs some cosmetic work I only paid 4200 for her for TT&L. Sofar i have already put over 150 miles on her and im loving it. Still sunburnt from riding all yeasterday ;p. Anyhoo enjoy

welcome to the family

Congratulations on your new bike and Welcome to the family, ride safe!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

Welcome to the Forum from a bike less member and a CDN to boot too!:canada: Great looking bike you got there!

Good choice on bikes and finding this forum. The only thing I think you may regret is the color choice. The Raven is one of the slowest colors Yamaha makes, only yellow is slower. The Pearl White option is the fastest, it's sooo fast they knew no color could possibly stick to it.

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Good choice on bikes and finding this forum. The only thing I think you may regret is the color choice. The Raven is one of the slowest colors Yamaha makes, only yellow is slower. The Pearl White option is the fastest, it's sooo fast they knew no color could possibly stick to it.

Im going to use telekinetic powers to cause you to implode for that statement. Yellow is surely the fastest.

Congrats & welcome! :)

Back