New Owner/Rider

Michael67

Just picked up my new 2012 Raven yesterday! I am a new rider and chose the FZ6R for my first and more than likely my last bike. I have always wanted to have a motorcycle and now at 45 years of age, I finally do. I completed a MSF course and earned my endorsement back in September at a local HD dealer. Looks like I'll at least get this weekend to ride before the snow starts flying!

pgyammy

The FZ6R was also my first bike 3 years ago and I was 40 years old. I wish I rode 20 years earlier. Have fun!

MidLifeCrisis

Congrats.. Similar story here. Got mine a couple weeks ago.(License and bike)
I'm loving it.
Problem now is all the gear I want/need. :)

BKP

Welcome... and enjoy the bike -- good choice!

I'm in my mid 50's, and plan on riding *at least* another 20 years, so don't feel so exclusive... ;)

2010FZ6R

Congrats on both your bike choice/purchase and your successful completion of an MSF course!My wife started riding this year and we chose a 2010 FZ6R leftover for her first bike & I love riding it also! As an MSF rider coach in PA I can't say enough about the benefits of the program,FYI I have owned/ridden tons of bikes and the FZ6R is definitly a great all around ride,Ride safe & have fun!
Steve

Michael67

I put over 100 miles on the bike yesterday. I felt like I was 10 years old seeing the world for the first time! When I had to fill up the tank I had people compliment the bike. I can't wait to get out for another full day of riding! This is the most fun I've had in years!

Chuck12

56 and looking to buy

I am 56 and looking to buy a nice used FZ6R. Haven't rode in over 30 some years. Hope to find a yellow one in Oregon or Washington.