New mods all ready! And review.

Gixerhp

Well since i have purchased the bike for my gf, it has been at my house sitting and waiting to be dropped off at her house in VA!

While waiting for me to deliver it, i had ordered some levers.
I had searched around for the most reasonable Pazzo knock offs i could find, with shipping in under a week, from overseas, and bought them from here,, Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories
It probably wasn't the cheapest place but i didn't want to wait for over a week in shipping time!
The price was $62, plus free CNC grips, and $18, 3 day shipping with Fedex!

Now for the important stuff, Fit, Finish and Quality!
I am extremely happy with this purchase, they fit and work great, and look awesome too!

Also the mirrors, have been changed to the Zx mirrors!
H4 Hid 6000k kit high and low.

As well as the most important,, delivered the the to the Eastern Shore of VA, for the long weekend!

Attachments

mizmoo

Bye bye bumble bee

I like both the new levers and the new mirrors -- thanks for making those changes -- both are a big improvement. One thing for sure is that I'm really glad to have the antenna-looking mirrors gone. :thumbup:

ecunni04

Well since i have purchased the bike for my gf, it has been at my house sitting and waiting to be dropped off at her house in VA!

While waiting for me to deliver it, i had ordered some levers.
I had searched around for the most reasonable Pazzo knock offs i could find, with shipping in under a week, from overseas, and bought them from here,, Sport bike Racing Parts-Performance Sportbike Custom Levers,Rear sets,Billet Mirror,Sport bike Accessories
It probably wasn't the cheapest place but i didn't want to wait for over a week in shipping time!
The price was $62, plus free CNC grips, and $18, 3 day shipping with Fedex!

Now for the important stuff, Fit, Finish and Quality!
I am extremely happy with this purchase, they fit and work great, and look awesome too!

Also the mirrors, have been changed to the Zx mirrors!
H4 Hid 6000k kit high and low.

As well as the most important,, delivered the the to the Eastern Shore of VA, for the long weekend!
The ZX mirrors? Did they bolt right up? They look great!!!

mizmoo

Those mirrors do look great. I was thinking handlebar ones, but, man... what to do...
I may be biased since I'm so pleased with them, but I'd definitely recommend the zx mirrors as a better option than handlebar mirrors. Not only do they bolt right up, and look great, but they are also practical -- in that they give a great rear view. I would sum them up by saying Easy, snazzy, practical, safe!! I don't think you'd regret them for a second.

cavcuz05

I went from the R6S ones to these and love them:iconbeer: