New menber - from Texas

George

Just wanted to say hello. I hope to learn a lot from this site. I have no bike or license. I'll be taking the MSF course in a couple of months or so. Then get the license.

It will be several months into next year before I get FZ6R. Have never owned or drove a cycle before. Have given a lot of thought and reading as to the first cycle to get. Concluded the Yamaha FZ6R matches my objectives.

Recently have called two or three dealers. No one has an FZ6R in stock. Saw on Yamaha's main website there is no 2015 version. I just hope they are not taking it out of production. Time will tell.

In any case look forward to conversing with you guys.

George

latony007

Thanks for the welcome Alex. I'm in Houston
Land of flatness :)
Welcome to the site, tons of good info on here, just be prepared to spend some money because you see all these cool mods everyone else is doing and your like i have to have that!

Lcradcpt

Just wanted to say hello. I hope to learn a lot from this site. I have no bike or license. I'll be taking the MSF course in a couple of months or so. Then get the license.

It will be several months into next year before I get FZ6R. Have never owned or drove a cycle before. Have given a lot of thought and reading as to the first cycle to get. Concluded the Yamaha FZ6R matches my objectives.

Recently have called two or three dealers. No one has an FZ6R in stock. Saw on Yamaha's main website there is no 2015 version. I just hope they are not taking it out of production. Time will tell.

In any case look forward to conversing with you guys.

George
Welcome George,

Im new here to and From NW Houston.

What sector of this metropolis are from?

I ride quite a bit up the north 149 corridor from Houston to Anderson, Richards, Carlos etc...

You may know this area ride already but if not, ,,It goes through the Sam Houston National forest and in a very nice area twisting through the pines and rolling (small) hills.

Landon,

George

Welcome George,

Im new here to and From NW Houston.

What sector of this metropolis are from?

I ride quite a bit up the north 149 corridor from Houston to Anderson, Richards, Carlos etc...

You may know this area ride already but if not, ,,It goes through the Sam Houston National forest and in a very nice area twisting through the pines and rolling (small) hills.

Landon,
Hi Landon,

Yes NW Houston. Spring actually.

George

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member