New member Previously Introduced

random majik

Hello everyone I did make a post a few weeks ago about myself, and my bike, and now I have some pictures that I've gathered up. "Hello all!! My name is Martin I am a 3rd year college student and I haven't been riding for long. I started off two years ago with a 150cc scooter learning by others that have been riding for 20+ years each and have ridden multiple styles of bikes, I then took my roadtest and a few months later after passing the test I got myself a 2008 Suzuki gsx-650f which has a similar feel to the fz. Long story short in was parked infront of my house when my neighbor ran it over while parking(he's a bit of an older guy with many health problems and should not be driving). I then went through insurance last year and at about late august I bought myself a 2007 Yamaha yzf600r after the case was resolved. I loved the feel of an aggresive stance, but I knew a sportsbike like that one wasn't for me, I wanted something more laid back. I heard of the FZ6R at the shop where I was told my Suzuki was toatled and I just bought it(2012 FZ6R Pearl white) after sitting on it once and falling love with it without even riding it. And within a few days I went into customizing it towards my liking. I got frame sliders, handlebar grips that are white with fz6r on them, lighter bar ends, asv levers, fender eliminator, tbr full system titanium black series w/powercommander, different flush mount signal lights(I believe they are called bees eye or honey comb or something like that) they're clear white with red lights absolutely amazing, I got HID's put on for better viewing, then a seat cowl was in order, and finally I installed led's all around the bike to have that extra style and noticability in the dark. In the end of this story, after doing to the yzf600r what I did to the fz without the led's, I just gave it to my mothers boyfriend to still be able to enjoy it. I'm only 20 and have been riding for a very short time(1 summer with a 150, and 2 months with the rest) but, I have a good 10k miles under my belt and I still consider myself a newb! There's a lot to learn still and I will always learn no matter how much experience I will have. I'm not sure if I am forgetting anything, if I am I will add on as I remember. I believe this is a decent introduction post. " This is my post from before introducing myself, and here are my pictures, although I took off my windscreen to clean it up before I give the bike a full wash. I love this bike so far it is absolutely amazing. I am waiting for a nice warm night to show you guys the red turn signals, and my led's all around, I have seriously put all of myself into this bike. I would also love to hear your input and personal opinion on the bike. I have gone on a few mountain rides and I have a lot to learn on leaning and overall riding I was thinking of taking some track days to gain even more experience!!

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

buzzbomb

Elite Member

Flipflash

Elite Member

random majik

And it is never too late to take a motorcycle safety course and/or track course.
I know! I was planning on it but when it gets a bit colder. I would love to learn the right way!!

Nice looking bike.

And once again we see why yellow is the fastest by a hair. Black hair, white hair, yelllow hair... a BLONDE! Fastest of all, and they have more fun, too!

Truly no offense intended to any blondes out there, but Lord, how could I resist that joke? :D
Haha! I wouldn't mess with a yellow bike. They seem to be a bit more on the wild side, so I would see how they are faster by a smidg.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member