New Member From LA, CA Area

tr1umph4nt

Greetings,

Just bought my fz6r last week, Traded in my ninja 250 for it. I hate the break-in period, because i dont know which procedure to follow, either i break it in hard, or the factory way. But anyways, the mods that im looking in to are the two brothers exhaust system so in traffic car drivers will be aware of the motorcycle rider. Forks and Shocks(i read that its important) probably for a better ride. I also read to change the oil to a heavier grade? i dont know yet if im gonna do that, but i did read it on motoman's website. the only thing with break-in the motoman's way is that, i dont have a dyno, doing it in the streets seems dangerous, and might get pull over. So yeah! anyone lives around the LA County hit me up. I live around Lakewood, CA. anyone has a garage or a mechanic that can install exhaust and all the mods i need will be great also.

Thanks for having me here. Looking forward to do alot of reading.

Ride Safely!:zombie:

Attachments

Detrich

welcome and congrats! :)

jponza

welcome! I'm in the Whittier area

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

cezell09

Welcome to the forums! Congrats on the bike! I live in Wilmington just north of Long Beach. As for a mechanic, I do most of my own work. If you ever need any help let me know!

killabee

7Welcome to the forum....i live pretty close to you. I live in Garden Grove, but grew up in the Cerritos/Lakewood/Hawaiian Gardens area.

We should meetup sometime. Pm me.

tr1umph4nt

Thanks!

Nice some of you are nearby. I could really use some help on modifications and stuff. Not a lot of parts for the the 2012 fz6r yet huh? anyone have an exhaust system other than twobros?

bobby bo bonsin

The 2012 is exactly the same as the other years. As for exhaust look up marthy on here or marthy exhaust solutions on Google.

Hello my real name is Adam.

jponza

Hey man! nice mods! i see that you have the twobros exhaust system, you get any special attention from cops yet? im thinking of getting one, but a little unsure.
Thanks bro! Not yet, but I've only had it for about a month haha and I don't have plates soooo I think I'm good as long as I don't rev it just because at a stop or somethin. Also I took the silencer out and it doesnt seem to bother them.

buzzbomb

Elite Member