New member from houston

yillbs

Hello everyone. I had and was part of the fz6 group! Loved the bike, sold it and then got a ninja 650, decided the sound, power, and looks wern't for me ( 1st gen 2007 ).

Picked up my new white fz6r yesterday, 2 whole miles after test drive, loved every minute of it.

Attachments

daddyrack

Premium Member

RoadTrip

Yeah, man, welcome! Love the sound of an I-4 engine, that was the deciding factor for me as well when chosing the FZ6R.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

yillbs

Yeah, I'll write something up. there are actually TONS of things i miss about my FZ6.. by tons, I mean tons, things you just don't think about when you move from one bike to the next. As far as power, yes, and it's noticeable, by a lot, even more so with two up riding.

Welcome!

So, coming the the FZ6.... do you feel the 6R is lacking in power? or do you find it more useable power across the rev bands?

Would love a comparison write up!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

yillbs

done and done.. might of went a bit over board though. haha, hopefully it's not to boring :p

Welcome!

So, coming the the FZ6.... do you feel the 6R is lacking in power? or do you find it more useable power across the rev bands?

Would love a comparison write up!

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

latony007

welcome

Welcome, my wife is from Houston, bet its nasty humid there right now. I love the white, just got one myself on 7/6. I too love the sound of the I-4 and was one of my deciding factors, the Ninja sounds like a lawn mower on crack and the fz6r sounds like a jet. that and the fz6r has or everyone says it has a smoother ride, not as bumpy. oh and plus it was a little shorter for us vertically challenged.