New Kawi 636...

Kdubb223

CrazyCawi

this bike is going to be HUGE, not much change in insurance but the powerband to keep up with 750's.....if I wasnt such a cheap ass and saving every penny I can Id have a 636, but my 848 streetfighter is calling my name more than a 636 lol

RoadTrip

Finally, some activity again in the 600 arena - looks to be a great bike, they didn't F up the design (actually looks nice), gonna be fast, and iconic - check out the video, they did a great job on the advertising also.

Alex6

Correct me if I'm wrong, but did the previous version of 636 have the under-seat exhaust? That and a color black would be a win!

Yes, the Kawi 636 2005 has an underseat exhaust. Why not keep it that way?

Last edited:

surfphotochris

Man I wish I had the extra money... 6r would be gone!

Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R
Damn! Nice looking Bike! The insurance is much higher than our FZ6R. I just called my carrier and they said it would be nearly double what I am paying now since the Ninja is considered a super sport bike where our FZ6R is considered sport-touring bike.

Plus, I just couldn't bring myself to own a ninja! Hopefully the boys at Yamaha are scrambling to keep up with this and we will see a 2014 FZ-6R with similar features, new front suspension, and maybe a 636 or bigger engine?

Great job Kawasaki! Still not enough for me to ever say in public "I ride a ninja". Lol

Oh yea....and teh bike is nearly 2x the price! I would personally like to challenge any 2013 ZX6R owner to a face off!

Heineken

Elite Member