New iOS 7?

ajones70

When i double tap my home button it used to show me the apps I had running, and I could close them. Now it just shows ALL my apps and I cant close them now. Oh well like everything its change and have to get used to it!!

ajones70

Look pretty slick. Finally Itune has the radio on the phone! About time...
Will have a look. I use an app called Tune In radio.... Its awesome...

VRIIClubby

Im always bemused by the arguments that break out in these sorts of threads.

The title is "New iOS7" not "Do you think Andriod is better!" or "Andriod had that feature three years ago " honestly couldnt give a rats arse! Topic is iOS7.

FFS, Some people like Apple, some people like Samsung and others like to eat their own shit, different strokes for different blokes!

Positives:
* Auto App Updates now
* I use the "weather" on mine for work planning, its great that the places you have added now appear as a list, so no more flick flick flick to get to the suburb/town/city you require.
* Photo Album is a millions times better - I have more than 6000 pics on mine amd it can be a real PITA to scroll for an hour to find the picture I need, massive improvement just there.

Negatives
* Lock screen takes a few milliseconds more to "wake" Really annoyed me today when quickly checking time etc.
* WAY to white

Overall I would rate it as the best iOS update thus far.

I've worked with a few teams for making custom roms on Android for 4 years now. I know the os inside and out.
Im simply in Awe....

oh wait, were not talking about Andriod, but dont worry, Im still a big fan, could you send me a picture of yourself working so I can hang it in my bedroom?

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

ajones70

Flick the app up and it will close after you double click.
Thanks! It was getting late when I downloaded ios7 so was just having a quick look at changes. Appreciate the help! I am liking the new ios but too much white for sure.

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

lwclancers

Its kind of relevant when I want to read about iOS7 to see if its something I would like, and to get some input on new features...

but then sadly underwhelming when it seems like Im reading a thread from 2010 about how Android works ;)

And no, Im not an Android fandboy, I have both OSs and like both of them.

Im always bemused by the arguments that break out in these sorts of threads.

The title is "New iOS7" not "Do you think Andriod is better!" or "Andriod had that feature three years ago " honestly couldnt give a rats arse! Topic is iOS7.

oh wait, were not talking about Andriod, but dont worry, Im still a big fan, could you send me a picture of yourself working so I can hang it in my bedroom?

lwclancers

Do they provide different skins yet in iOS7 w/o having to jailbreak? Or are they still keeping their look and feel locked down?

Agree, seems like a step back to me. If I wanted flat I'd be playing my Nintendo.

danieljardim

which one is better android or ios?
which one is better? PS3 or XBOX 360?
which one is faster? black, blue, yellow or white?
Do they have a slip on for fz6r?
What kind of oil you use?
Regular or super gas?
obama or not?

:mad:

I don't know but I must be getting old. :facepalm:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Cerebus

which one is better android or ios?
which one is better? PS3 or XBOX 360?
which one is faster? black, blue, yellow or white?
Do they have a slip on for fz6r?
What kind of oil you use?
Regular or super gas?
obama or not?

:mad:

I don't know but I must be getting old. :facepalm:
It's not you getting older, it's other people getting dumber. :D

Ford >> Dodge > Chevy

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

JT