new here.. not new to the road

catchy name

hey all. cool site. just about everything i put in search for this bike led me here.. got the google locked up :). I see some mods that were done. cool.
never the less.. my intro. I have an f4i . sold waiting pick up and a lead sled . anny hd SG 1450. sold waiting on pick up . and now a fz6r. bought it just cause i liked everything about it. comfy , sporty , ect. im not a speed freak.
i like to ride. did the track days with the f4i. did the long rides with the harley.
and now beat the street with the fz as a sole commuter. figured id keep it stock.. lasted 2 days :) since I have the smarts and ability I had the exhaust off the first 100 miles of its life . did a little internal mods .. sounds good now.
still looks stock :) the tail flaps are next and then halos in the front as well as custom front markers. my deal ... im never happy.. I can do it better then whats out there for bolt ons.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Roaddawg

Welcome. And, yes, must tell what you did to the exhaust. Thanks for using the search feature as well! There's a lot of info on this site, just look it up, add to it. But, if you have something new...like your exhaust mod ;) ....post up a new thread.

catchy name

Welcome! I'm curious to see what you did with the exhaust, and how you did it.

:needpics:
hahahaha... you would think as me being a photog id have pics :).. but i dont. a bike tore down is a bike that cant be riddin. . so it was a very fast deal.. bout 3 hours total. I will post up a new thread for it shortly .