New Guy Introduction

Deathdiesel

Hey just figured id introduce myself around here, might see me throw up a few questions every now and then.

Ive ridden dirt bikes before (125 kawasaki then moved up to a 400), and have always wanted a street bike, went shopping around and decided on a brand new Pearl White 2012 Yamaha Fz6r, I know new isnt the best idea, but I intend to keep it for a good while. Plus im going with full coverage.

I love the bike so far, but I think it has potential to look a lot better especially with the huge turn signals on atm. Im looking to replace those already, so if anyone has any suggestions feel free to throw them up.

Also am probably gunna buy this soon, really like the warning flicker and other features.
2009-2012 Yamaha FZ6R FZ6-R SMOKE Integrated Signal LED Tail Light Y-FZ6R-S | eBay

Also ive heard for exhaust one of the best options is to buy 02-03ish R6 headers, and add a slip on from there, any opinions on that?

Anyways, im glad to see theres a forum out for my bike specifically :p

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Great people here, lots of information and most every mod you can think of has been done! Enjoy your new ride and welcome!

Deputyfarva252

welcome to our dsyfunctional family , the search button will be your best friend , almost everything has been covered 100 times over ........

richierich781

welcome to the forum!

buzzbomb

Elite Member