New From Colorado

BF12fz6r

Hey Guys,

Just purchased my first bike, 2012 FZ6R (black). I'll be getting it trailer-ed up Here from AZ around the 1st of May When my grandpa comes up from his summer home with his bike. Anyways this gives me time to Knock out my MSF coarse and get all my Gear in Order. Once I get comfortable on the forum I'm sure maybe at some point I can start helping out around here. I've Been apart of a few other forums like Cherokeeforum.com, Team2g(mitsu GSX) and S4forum(01 S4). I started off with a lot of questions about the bike and what can be done and what can't be done but via SEARCHING, All my questions have been answered. Okay, I'm Done ranting!

Here's the bike, I have not even seen it in person. 100 miles on her getting it from the Dealer to my Grandpas house.

Icon Accelerate

I still have not Decided on my Helmet but from what I have found on the forum a lot of people like the Bell Rs-1(2010- up)
I've Been looking at this one. Shoei Qwest Passage

Looking forward to being Around,

Brian

DragonBlu

Welcome Brian,congats on the bike. I have a Quest and it is a pretty quiet and very stable lid compared to others I have had. Enjoy the bike!

Hethrir

another CO rider! maybe now ill have a reason to ride to the eastern slope! (im assuming you live on that side, not the western slope which is where im from). welcomes to the forum and look out for texan cagers, they cant drive and seem to have a thing for motorcycles.

Edit: lakewood. duh, i promise i can read... (mostly)

roadrat

Welcome to the forum.

I too am a big fan of the search feature. This forum has a crazy amount of info on mods, especially windscreens and exhausts. But if you have any questions this forum also is probably the friendliest around. :)

I have the Shoei Qwest Overt, Shoei RF-1100 and a Speed and Strength helmet too. The Qwest is my go-to helmet as the aerodynamics are well suited for the FZ6r ergos.

John

Hethrir

I use a scorpion exo-400, great helmet for the price. takes a bit to break in, but once it is broken in its super comfy.

DakinechicK

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! :cheer:

Congrats on the new bike, so exciting! I live in CO too... down in Parker but soon Westminster. Have fun riding this summer!!

MustGoFaster

Welcome and congrats! Safe future riding, suh! :D

BF12fz6r

Thanks guys! cool some Colorado riders! didn't see much of anyone from Colorado well skimming the forum for a about a week prior.

BF12fz6r

Welcome brian!!! pretty bike! grats! i hope you love it! i used to live in littleton, i miss it, especially clement park! loved walking around there with a starbucks and feeding the ducky's!
Clement park Right by Columbine High school, Great place for sure!