New forum already up?

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Our own forum....I voted against it, but I guess it will be nice to not have so many people posting info about the wrong bikes anymore. Thanks!
I think we will get along just fine. :thumbup: Besides, at any given moment, we can just log in over at the FZ6 forum and crash their party. lol j/k

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
I think we will get along just fine. :thumbup: Besides, at any given moment, we can just log in over at the FZ6 forum and crash their party. lol j/k
No way!!! All of you imprted have been BANNED! ;) :justkidding:

cbzdel

Our own forum....I voted against it, but I guess it will be nice to not have so many people posting info about the wrong bikes anymore. Thanks!
There are many pros and cons about the suituation, but in the end, the bikes are not the same and as more parts and mods come our for our bike it will only cause more confusion, like you said look at how many FZ6 guys post on our threads confused about the mods hahah, think of it like adding an R6 section to FZ6-Forums and saying it belongs there because its a Yamaha 600cc product..

What I recommend, also find a few local bike clubs if you with to set up group rides since right now there is not a ton of people on here..