New Enough closeout - Attention COLD Weather riders!!!

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have nothing but praise for the guys and gals at New Enough!! :cheer:

If I can find it on their site, I buy it from them.

JSP

Super Moderator
New Enough is great. Awesome prices, especially the closeouts. :rockon: I need a new helmet badly... I need to go to a shop to size the brand I want and check New Enough to buy it.

her24gl

These are THE BEST folks in the business. I have been buying from them for years, and there is no better company. Their service is beyond compare. Best thing is, if you have to return something, you can take a refund on your card, OR you can take a credit voucher for 110% of the cost that you can use later. As far as I know, they don't expire. I had one and used it about a year later, and it was still good. they even had record of it, so when I couldn't find the email, they knew it was true and honored it!

Hands down the best!!

angelsneverlose

as an update for all

this jacket really does just as it described! It allowed me to ride into December this year, With temps dropping into the low 20's during 20mins of highway! With the liners and rubber seal on zipper areas, this really does virtually stop wind from getting to you! I would be on the highway, doing 80 and the only place that got cold was my neck thanks to this jacket and a god paired of winter riding gloves!

I also rode once in the rain with this and when i got to my destination, i was extremly surprized to find myself still 100% dry under the jacket!

just my .02