New by to the biking world

Griff88

Just thought I'd pop my head in.

Getting married in September and doing my bike test straight after we come back.
Went into a local shop on my lunch break and managed to buy a bike(good use of lunch time I think)

Had a road legal quad for the last 2 1/2 years and always been around bikes(both parents ride) since I was little.

Anyway just thought I'd introduce myself and show you all my purchase

Attachments

xleeb0y13x

Welcome and congrats. Man I wish they had the naked version in the states. Very good looking bike. You even got the scorpion muffler on there. Good stuff.

Sent using Jedi mind tricks!

EsrTek

Really is a great looking bike.. I'm not even a fan of nakeds and I found myself just staring at your pic for 5 mins!!!
I love the way it looks from forks back, front end needs some plastic for me.
Like that exhaust too, really changes the bottom/back end look.

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

That's about as close to a slip on as we can get. It's just attached to the stock system but it does look good and I read it changes the sound. Only problem is its not available here. Don't think I'd want to find out how much shipping from Europe would cost.

Griff88

Thanks guys.

It's great that I've managed to buy a bike with almost all the mods done that I would want to do to it. Saves me the £££

Postage from/to the states isn't normally too bad. ESP as you should not get charged the duty that we do.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Bert-Aus

Welcome to the forum and congrats on the ride!

Never knew she was available in straight red -very nice:D

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

xleeb0y13x

Thanks guys.

It's great that I've managed to buy a bike with almost all the mods done that I would want to do to it. Saves me the £££

Postage from/to the states isn't normally too bad. ESP as you should not get charged the duty that we do.
Maybe ill look into it. I can't find any sound clips of it. If you get a chance I'd love to hear it. I'm not looking for a hp bump just to be heard better.

Pointman1776

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

BKP

Ooooh... shiny...

Welcome to forum --

Congratulations on the marriage, and best of luck with the new bike...
Ride safe --

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member