New Bike: Suzuki DR-Z 400

JR_99

So I primarily mostly do lurking around here being I do not actually own a fz6r. Been riding an old 70's yamaha dual sport thumper for the past year or so and always thought my next move would be to the fz6r but I couldn't give up on the dual sport. Love the trails runs, woods, sand pits, etc.

Upgraded to a newer better version of what I was riding. '05 Suzuki DR-Z 400 got a good deal on craigslist. Love the thing already.

Attachments

latony007

So I primarily mostly do lurking around here being I do not actually own a fz6r. Been riding an old 70's yamaha dual sport thumper for the past year or so and always thought my next move would be to the fz6r but I couldn't give up on the dual sport. Love the trails runs, woods, sand pits, etc.

Upgraded to a newer better version of what I was riding. '05 Suzuki DR-Z 400 got a good deal on craigslist. Love the thing already.
congrats, my newphew has one. its cool, not my style, especially since i cant even touch the ground on it but it would be nice to be able to go off road once in a while. could you have boughten an fz6r for the same money?

JonKerr

Elite Member