NESBA Coupon for Free track day

PVD_FZ6R

Just noticed that Yamaha sent me (and I would imagine - every new owner) a coupon code for use at a NESBA track day event.

Has anyone done one of these before? The closest track for me would be in NJ.

I'm not looking to turn the bike into a track bike but I do know more experience on the track will make me a more confident rider on the streets.

08-FZ6

I should be getting my coupon in the mail any day now. I would also be interested to know what a track day is all about.

I got my coupon via email. You guys got them mailed?

NESBA Coupon Code

Congratulations on your new YAMAHA purchase! I’m sure you’ll be pleased with its amazing performance and reliability. You should expect nothing less from a YAMAHA.

You now not only own one of the finest motorcycles on the market, but you also have an opportunity to take your brand new motorcycle to the track where it can be ridden to its full potential, for FREE! That’s right FREE. When you purchased your new YAMAHA motorcycle, you became eligible for a free membership and track day from NESBA, the leading track day provider in the country.

If you are new to track days, visit NESBA’s website at www.nesba.com for a full explanation of exciting world of track days and a listing of track dates near you. If you already have track day experience or are an experienced racer, NESBA is the place for you to fine tune your skills on your new ride.

Whatever your background or experience, be sure to take advantage of this amazing offer from YAMAHA and NESBA. Click on the link below and follow the instructions. If you have questions or issues, please call 877-AT-NESBA for further assistance.

Thank you for purchasing a YAMAHA and we look forward to seeing you at the track!

Your coupon code is:

To use your coupon code, please click

Safe Riding!

Robert Blandford
President
NESBA
1-877-AT-NESBA

Need Parts, Gear Or Accessories?

Remember NESBA for all your motorcycle parts and accessory needs. Just send an email to [email protected] for special members-only pricing on all major brands of parts and accessories.

reiobard

I was supposed to get one when i bought mine in 07. Still have nothing

I was supposed to get one when i bought mine in 07. Still have nothing

Did you register your new bike on yamaha website? If not that is why you didn't get your coupon. Nesba tracks owners by them registering there bikes and creating a "My Yamaha" account. Hope this helps.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I got mine emailed in April. I plan to go to Barber Motorsports in Birmingham, AL later this summer. Go to the NESBA website and read about the typical track day. Very good information over there, and the people on the forum are great.

you think they would still send it to me after all this time? I bought in Dec. 07 and i bought it new.

I would definitely take a trip to NJ for a free track day
I think so, it's worth a shot do it!

S

skyjake

I bought my Fazer from 3rd party a few months ago. I signed up on the, My Yamaha, site then followed the NESBA link. I guess I don't qualify since I didn't buy it new. I think I read where I can join for $75 and do a Beginner Course and get (2) 15-20 minute runs along with training, etc.. All of seems like a good deal and I plan on joining. Living in the Atlanta area, there are multiple dates.

M

MarinaFazer

I bought mine new in November 2007. I'm pretty sure they started that promotion in 2008. I just tried to look up my coupon and it can't find me.

N

necrotimus

I should be getting my coupon in the mail any day now. I would also be interested to know what a track day is all about.
Lots of people here have done track days and highly recommend them even if you never do it again. It helps you understand your and the bike's capabilities better. The track also gives you a place to push the bike in a much safer environment than the street. You should save the agressive riding for the track. Check out the track and racing sections for more info.

That being said I don't have enough balls or experience yet but one day I would love to get out there.

I agree with Necrotimus. I have my coupon but I am no where near ready to take my bike on the track. Hopefully the coupon code does not expire and I can use it at a later date when I'm ready to take my FZ6R on the track.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I agree with Necrotimus. I have my coupon but I am no where near ready to take my bike on the track. Hopefully the coupon code does not expire and I can use it at a later date when I'm ready to take my FZ6R on the track.
Unfortunately, it does expire. Once you activate it and have an account with NESBA, your credits and membership expire in one year. :(

I've only had my bike sine February, but I still plan to make it to one at the end of the summer.