NEED HELP with these Brake Lines!!

b_who

so i ordered Galfer steel braided brake lines from Pazzo Racing Levers, CRG Mirrors, Speedo Healers, Sportbike Rearsets, Galfer, Sportbike Puig Windscreens :: Podium Superbike Inc. and they sent me the WRONG lines FZ6 ones to be precise. i called but there closed for the night so i leave a message but the more i look at these lines they dont seem like legit Galfer Brake lines

the packaging is just a long tube shape plastic and the ink on the lines were it says Galfer the "G A L" are cut off a bit from the top.

i attached the brake lines i got and the packaging ive seen with galfers brake lines kit

the last image is what i expected and see at my local dealers which has me feeling unsure about these specially the importance of being able to brake

im so f-ing pissed right now :rant:

Attachments

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

b_who

well my main concern was i paid for Glafer brake lines and according to galfer the packaging should include everything u need and bike model specific instructions and this didnt come with any intructions
no it wasnt direct from galfer but looking at galfers website and doing some research now that i got off at work. It should work and according to thier website most of thier brake lines dont fallow the stock root.

So with that, anybody got picks of there bikes with Galfer lines and do they fallow the stock root?

the packaging says FZ6 soooo yea

Y

yellowfz

well my main concern was i paid for Glafer brake lines and according to galfer the packaging should include everything u need and bike model specific instructions and this didnt come with any intructions
no it wasnt direct from galfer but looking at galfers website and doing some research now that i got off at work. It should work and according to thier website most of thier brake lines dont fallow the stock root.

So with that, anybody got picks of there bikes with Galfer lines and do they fallow the stock root?

the packaging says FZ6 soooo yea
Sorry just had to comment ; it is route not root , root is of a plant or OS main directory , route is a way of travel . :thumbup:
I do mistakes like that a lot as well .

Nastybutler

Cynical Member
Elite Member

b_who

yea i put them on after i talked to galfer and they told me not to worry and they would honor the lifetime warranty, which was what i was really worried about.

There amazing in every way. Such a huge difference