Need help with Mirrors

SiGPiGomer

Can someone do a write up and post some pictures on installing the trogan mirrors and the R6S mirrors. I am trying to figure out which one I want to go with, but want to see what the install is like. I know there is already a lot of threads on mirrors, but I thought it would be great to just leave this thread strictly to install and pictures. Some of these mirror threads have just gotten way to long. :D:D

travstoll

Can someone do a write up and post some pictures on installing the trogan mirrors and the R6S mirrors. I am trying to figure out which one I want to go with, but want to see what the install is like. I know there is already a lot of threads on mirrors, but I thought it would be great to just leave this thread strictly to install and pictures. Some of these mirror threads have just gotten way to long. :D:D
Unscrew 4 screws.....remove mirrors....

screw in 4 screws to mount other mirrors.....

sry I don't have pics....:D

Seriously though....If you know what a screwdriver looks like, it will take you 5 minutes to switch out mirrors. Cake.

porky45

Unscrew 4 screws.....remove mirrors....

screw in 4 screws to mount other mirrors.....

sry I don't have pics....:D

Seriously though....If you know what a screwdriver looks like, it will take you 5 minutes to switch out mirrors. Cake.
you missed the part where you have to drill 2 additional holes in the existing bracket and punch 2 holes through the existing rubber.

I did the mod, but i'm not very good with direction. basically do as i said above. I found it easiest to take off the plastic around the cluster and to either side of the tank.

wallerjt217

I installed trojan mirrors and they were easy!! No drilling either!!! only thing that gave me a issue was the black fasteners that pop out!!!

Attachments

Funkmaxtor

What is the visibility like with the Trojan mirrors? I use my mirrors a lot, sometimes too much and really don't want to loose visibility but do want to lose the bug feelers on 6R.