NC Highway 28

milepig

My wife and I loaded the bikes on the trailer (her's the FZ6R and me a VFR) and did a 3 week vacation down in the North Carolina area in June. Thought I'd provide a little clip of what the roads are like in the area. Stayed in Franklin, NC for 5 days and road loops around there, then loaded up and move further up the mountain range. The video is me heading north on NC 28 towards Deals Gap. Seems like you're always leaning the bike over one way or the other when riding down there!

NC28 Fork-mount - YouTube

PS: tried to embed the video, but can not figure out how to get it to work!? I'm sure it's me...

Last edited:

Fizzer6R

some very great roads around where you went :cool:

Fulkon

Thats awesome! I live near 28 in South Carolina.

milepig

My wife and I loaded the bikes on the trailer (her's the FZ6R and me a VFR) and did a 3 week vacation down in the North Carolina area in June. Thought I'd provide a little clip of what the roads are like in the area. Stayed in Franklin, NC for 5 days and road loops around there, then loaded up and move further up the mountain range. The video is me heading north on NC 28 towards Deals Gap. Seems like you're always leaning the bike over one way or the other when riding down there!

NC28 Fork-mount - YouTube

PS: tried to embed the video, but can not figure out how to get it to work!? I'm sure it's me...
Found another clip from this vacation... Deals Gap. Have to apologize for the quality, its kind of hazy account the camera lens fogged over a little. Anyway, hope you enjoy, I know I did!

Dragon front fork-mount - YouTube