nashvillenobody intro and interview..

nashvillenobody

New here, but not to bikes or Yamaha. I was looking for a sporty bike I could ride to and from work to save gas and have a little fun on weekends and this fit the bill perfect. I have outgrown the "need for speed" but still enjoy a little fun and this fits my needs perfect. I picked it up used with 514 miles on it for $4500 and have already put 300 miles on it the first week. Married to an incredible woman with children.

What do you do for a living?
Logistics manager for an import company

How long have you owned your FZ6R?
1 week

What other modes of transport do you have?
2010 Nissan 370z

If you could have any bike what would it be?
fjr for touring in style and comfort

What are your hobbies apart from the bike?
I have a side photography business I enjoy and play goalie for a men's ice hockey team..

What is the best place you have visited on your travels and why?
The bahamas. Riding horses on the beach, parties at night, and the women.. ps.. this is when I was single..

How would you best describe yourself?
Someone who appreciates life, enjoys it, but doesn't need to take it over the top..

What pets have you got?
boxer named Lilly

Which invention in history would you most like to have come up with?
The time machine

If you ruled the world, what is the first thing you would outlaw?
soccer

If you were forced to entertain us all at the Forum Christmas party - what would your talent be?
no talents here, I would just have to get you all blitzed so you wouldn't realize it

Snow or beach?
neither

Windows or Mac?
windows

F1 or MotoGP?
?

Which track or album rocks your boat?
appreciate all, my ipod has everything from nickelback to garth brooks, to will smith, to the carpenters, to kiss

What is your favorite film?
Untamed Heart

Meat or Veg?
meat

What is your favorite beverage?
do milkshakes count?

And finally, your number one rule in life?
family comes first

here are a few shots of the new bike

CDN6R

OMG,,I'll be damned! Same color bike as me,,,,,same jacket as me,,,same helmet as me! We are twins! Man you are one smart dude!:) Welcome to the best forum on the "Net". L.Potter Canada.