Naked FZ6R

Garvinator

Hey guys,
Just wanted to show you what I did so far to my 2010 bike. I wanted to transforme it to a naked bike/streetfighter speeding as little as I can. It was more complicated than I thought due to the light, speedometre, and mirrors attached to the front panel. Anyways, I am waiting for my handlebar mirrors andmy round HID light. Any comments or ideas ?

Attachments

fazer1

Yes, lower the front-end 1.5 inches. Rides so much better. Also, my suspension was very spongy so I've replaced the front forks with Racetech fork emulators and springs, about to do the same with the rear monoshock.

I also plan on Galfer steel brake lines, replacing the brake fluid reservoir and possibly the master cylinder for better breaking. Also lose the fugly brake/clutch levers and get some aftermarket ones. Last, since you have those sick gold rims on your bike, I would paint it black and get a different seat color because those gold rims look slick on a black bike.

In order of cheap, lower the bike's front (free), steel brake lines to look better and provide better stopping power ($90-130 for front and back). Those are the cheapest.

What bars and headlight did you go with?