My turn to say goodbye to my FZ6R...

NoDoze

Today came with no fanfare. I washed my Ántonia and polished her up nice and clean. Then I took her to the dealership and left her there for someone else to take her into their arms.

As I was leaving the dealership, someone was looking for a pre-owned FZ6R and the staff kindly pointed them her way. Briefly I told them, she is a fun bike - beautiful on the outside, tough on the inside and a great company in the twisties. I also mentioned our helpful community here :)

Farewell my Ántonia.​

NoDoze

It was weird because it didn't hit me until I was walking away to get a ride to the train. Sad indeed. :(

CrazyCawi

why did u get rid of her?

NoDoze

@cc I barely rode her since I am partial to my v-twin. I figured I'd let her go instead of collect dust and devalue. Plus, the wife didn't like the idea of having three motorcycles in the garage (I recently added a trail bike in the stable).

Fizzer6R

Sell your wife ??? :D

Russ
trade in for a newer younger year model :p keep telling mine when she hits 40 i gonna swap her for 2 twenty's. she then replies i can't satisfy her, how am i gonna keep up with them :mad:

NoDoze