My standard warm up set on the Bench Press...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Send me a copy to please if it isn't a hassle
Can do! If I can get it down to a file that is small enough to be attached here, I'll just post it here. If not, I can post a link to download it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Better milk than Soda!
I completely agree here. Once I cut out soda and juices, I saw a dramatic change in body composition.

FWIW, I love milk too. In fact I was doing a gallon of whole milk a day for a couple weeks. It's known as GOMAD (gallon of milk a day). Actually kind of fitting if you ask me. Haha The macros in milk are the good kind, including the fats.

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

BoneJj

Milk has never negatively effected me as far as I know. I do not drink Juice or soda anymore. That OJ may taste good but has WWWAAAAYYYYY to much sugar!

Milk, water, gateraide(when needed) or scotch for me lol..

But again, I drink Skim, Not 2% or D. I actually crave it badly & will leave home to buy some if I run out.

When people ask, "How did you get so big & strong" I always say "Milk does a body"...
I don't do OJ or anything often at all. I do have one soda every couple of days. That's my restriction. Most of the time it's just water. If I do have OJ it's a very small amount. As in no more than 4 ounces. I'm not supposed to have OJ either because it's a citrus and it gives me indigestion issues.

I will have oranges and other high vitamin C items periodically though around certain times of year as it has helped me for many years to not get the flu or colds that are going around.

I've managed to do rather well over the last couple/few years since I started that particular regiment. I do take my gummy vitamins though, they really help wake me up in the morning, that's how I avoid coffee as much as possible. I can't stand black coffee so I have to take steps to not have coffee and all the sugar that I want to put in it. I was a heavy coffee drinker when I was active duty. I used to be the guy walking around with the big damn 32oz bubba mug with the coffee. That was my go juice back then.

I've manage to drop a good 25lbs in the last couple months without just changing my diet. Complete cut out of the excessive crap. I'm working on getting down to 250 and once I reach that goal I will set a new on of 235 and see what happens after that.

So far, it's working pretty well...

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Here they are. I have put them at 4shared, so just follow the link and download the file. There is quite a mix in there, some of them I have followed, but most of the time I created my own. Enjoy! :thumbup:

4000 Calorie Diet - Download - 4shared

texas

coming from a personal trainner view

he did nothing wrong if he can lift a lot. but if you do slow down you will warm up better and not have to do as many reps. But if you fell comfortable with that then by all means go ahead. it is all about pushing it with mind and body. try dumbbells some time to warm up because it warms up you stabilizer muscles along with the chest. But other than that keep it up man

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
I have a long way to go considering I only started eating well and working about abut 5-6 weeks ago. but I am pretty proud of my progress so far.

I made these to motivate a buddy so I figured id share them with you guys giving me advice.
Looks like pretty good progress to me.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

linkgt

I have a long way to go considering I only started eating well and working about abut 5-6 weeks ago. but I am pretty proud of my progress so far.

I made these to motivate a buddy so I figured id share them with you guys giving me advice.

Awesome pics. Great size. Look thick. Solid. Tight. Keep us all posted on your continued progress with any new progress pics or vid clips. Show us what you got man. Wanna see how freakin' huge, solid, thick and tight you can get. Thanks for the motivation.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member