My silly wife!

Chip

haha, i actually do ride 10 miles away to fill up simply because all the gas stations around my house are tier 1 and the ones that are, are super expensive..

tractorboy

Silly silly women! Mine asks why I make special "gas" trips vs just getting it next time im on my way somewhere!

They are so silly its almost cute.

FZ6Raven

Jeeze those women are just crazy huh! Mine always sayin... well... nevermind I don't have one... but if i did i'm sure she'd be just as silly!

bmw675

Jeeze those women are just crazy huh! Mine always sayin... well... nevermind I don't have one... but if i did i'm sure she'd be just as silly!
+1, 100%. sometimes its nice not having to hear comments like these. ;)

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
My wife rides her own so.... she also makes those long trips to the gas station. Sometimes, we'll go 50+ miles to find just the right place! :D

bikerchick13

:Sport: I'll have you boys know not only have I made a 15 mile one way fuel run,but I have washed and dried my bike at 11:00 at night in 40 degree weather.And If I haven't ridden that day I just go into the garage and sit on my bike just to get a quickfix till I can ride.Hows that for silly.And if I'm at work and my bike is at home I look at pics on my phone of it.I know its NUTZ,but that's how it is.:D

dannymac702

After being married for over 21 years she doesn't have to ask-

FZ1inNH

Super Moderator
:Sport: I'll have you boys know not only have I made a 15 mile one way fuel run,but I have washed and dried my bike at 11:00 at night in 40 degree weather.And If I haven't ridden that day I just go into the garage and sit on my bike just to get a quickfix till I can ride.Hows that for silly.And if I'm at work and my bike is at home I look at pics on my phone of it.I know its NUTZ,but that's how it is.:D
That isn't NUTZ at all... that is being passionate. :thumbup: Hope you get a lot more time to ride this year! :D

bikerchick13

That isn't NUTZ at all... that is being passionate. :thumbup: Hope you get a lot more time to ride this year! :D
Thanks,most people don't understand unless they are a JUNKIE! I love the sound of a sportbike rev-up,and being a truck driver(local)I see alot of bikes on the interstate,but the ones I'm drawn to are the crotch rockets.Most woman don't get it unless they ride all the time not the weekend great weather riders.The real hardcore monsoon,32 degrees,bugs in your helmet riders.Thanks again.:rockon:

MikeN02

I'm the only boy here, majority of these guys are older men. I've made a 50 mile run before, about 45 minutes away from the city, was running on reserve for 15 miles before I found a station to my liking. I've washed and dried my bike at 7 am in the morning 38 F weather + wind chill.

I know what you mean about not riding for the day, if I didn't ride that day due to heavy rain I take her out when I get home from work around midnight.

Halon

I just go to the nearest shell, chevron, or bp. There is one in each direction of me by less than a mile. But I drive every day up to 70 miles round trip for work.

flyingminno

I'm the only boy here, majority of these guys are older men. I've made a 50 mile run before, about 45 minutes away from the city, was running on reserve for 15 miles before I found a station to my liking. I've washed and dried my bike at 7 am in the morning 38 F weather + wind chill.

I know what you mean about not riding for the day, if I didn't ride that day due to heavy rain I take her out when I get home from work around midnight.
You're not as alone as you think. I'm not even 19 yet and I have purchased two bikes and been riding for years and been a passenger all through the rest of the years.

MikeN02

You're not as alone as you think. I'm not even 19 yet and I have purchased two bikes and been riding for years and been a passenger all through the rest of the years.
I've purchased two bikes, but haven't kept both of them at the same time. Only have my fz at the moment. I've only been riding for 6 months never been a passenger.

Kleinfalls

I was reading these to my wife last night - thanks for some good laughs!!!!

Roaddawg

Glad I'm not the only one...I use to be like the 'new dad'. I'd get up in the middle of the night, go out to the garage, just to make sure my 'little baby' was ok. :D

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

Kleinfalls

i got just comprehensive on my bike - no collision - so i have liability and comprehensive for $200 a year - nice piece of mind for very little money - comp covers theft or vandalism etc