my poor little sis

roundhouse

she was talking on the phone walking out of her office and tripped over her own two feet. broke her phone and both her wrists. Being a good big brother (and her husband is on a business trip) I went over to help where i could.

we were sitting on the couch watching TV she was all doped up. she starts crying and sobbing. I ask her what I can do, does she need a pain pill? should I call the doc?

she looked up at me and said "I have to poop"

At first I was like "ok what's the big deal?" then it dawned on me that her wrists are broken she is in a cast on one and a bulky splint on the other.

"OH GOD!"

I don't want to see my sisters ..............bare *** or more. I called my mom who was quite a ways away. I asked if she could hold it until mom got there.

she said no.

I am freaking out. she is trying to unbutton her jeans. she cant

i take her shoulder and guide her tipsy self to the bathroom. deep breath. unbutton the jeans and unzip...........run out of the bathroom. she managed to get them down and sat on the pot for an hour until mom got there.

am i a bad brother for not wiping her ***? I did take her a book to read although she struggled with it.

brother in law will be back tonight, mom will stay with her until then. bless her heart she has always been a klutz and has always skirted injury until now.

RoadTrip

Yeah that's a tough one, us men can bear physical pain to the point of death with just a grimace, but something like that definitely is more atuned to a womans nurturing skillset. Of course, lots of Dads have to change poopy diapers, and do nuturing stuff, but I suppose it ain't easy. You coulda been scarred for life with that image, so maybe it worked out for the best. Hope the sis feels better soon.

bleedinblue

Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Pinarello Rider

I can appreciate your hesitation, but I'd have wiped. Friends come and go, family is something else. Grab a fist full of wet wipes - makes it easier.

BKP

Do your mom a favor, and buy your sister a food basket with lots of fiber...

BoneJj

Damn, that's some seriously messed up stuff. I don't even think klutz really covers it. That's a little past that one and is she really that weak that she broke both wrist from a fall?

Maybe you should have her tested for bone density and vitamin D and calcium levels. I mean my grandmother broke her wrist in a fall but she's tiny and old... it's only natural at that point.

As for the bum wiping... yeah, you were pretty much justified in that one. If it was a friend or cousin then it wouldn't be so bad but your sister, that's just wrong. Granted I don't have a sister myself but yea, I wouldn't want to see a sisters bum and possibly more. Would not be an image I would want in my head at a younger age. I guess if I was over 70 then it wouldn't be nearly as bothersome because at that point it's just a different story.

I hope she gets better soon. Maybe she should try to take some ballet or gymnastics classes to help he with her balance and klutz nature. That's what we did for my niece, it's helped her a lot...

Wow, what a crazy damn situation she got her self into. My mom had to help me out a lot just about 2 1/2 to 3 years ago now. I had to have my one leg operated on and wasn't able to walk for a few weeks until the brunt of the pain wore off and I could tolerate the crutches enough. It was still pretty much hell for a few months. Granted I didn't have to have her wipe my bum... It was hell trying to get cleaned up. all I could do for a couple weeks was wash in the sink with my leg propped up on a few buckets and towel so that I could balance myself. IDK how I managed to not stink like a SOG... lol.

I can only image what your mom is going to have to do for your sister for showers...

How is that imagery working for you?

Last edited:

MaximumHP

Well I'm an only child, so not sure about the sister situation, but I've already accepted the fact I will probably have to wipe one of my parents bottoms at some point since I'm the only family they got...

latony007

curious

Like someone else said this was certainly not what I expected when I saw the tittle of the thread. I hope she is ok and for your sister you got to do what you got to do. Glad mom was able to help avoid it though. Here is my big Question?? DOES YOUR SISTER KNOW YOU plastered the adventure on the internet LOL, and if so how hard did she smack you?

Pinarello Rider

My wife just broke one hand and badly bruised the other during a martial arts board breaking. She can still wipe.

she was talking on the phone walking out of her office and tripped over her own two feet. broke her phone and both her wrists. Being a good big brother (and her husband is on a business trip) I went over to help where i could.

we were sitting on the couch watching TV she was all doped up. she starts crying and sobbing. I ask her what I can do, does she need a pain pill? should I call the doc?

she looked up at me and said "I have to poop"

At first I was like "ok what's the big deal?" then it dawned on me that her wrists are broken she is in a cast on one and a bulky splint on the other.

"OH GOD!"

I don't want to see my sisters ..............bare *** or more. I called my mom who was quite a ways away. I asked if she could hold it until mom got there.

she said no.

I am freaking out. she is trying to unbutton her jeans. she cant

i take her shoulder and guide her tipsy self to the bathroom. deep breath. unbutton the jeans and unzip...........run out of the bathroom. she managed to get them down and sat on the pot for an hour until mom got there.

am i a bad brother for not wiping her ***? I did take her a book to read although she struggled with it.

brother in law will be back tonight, mom will stay with her until then. bless her heart she has always been a klutz and has always skirted injury until now.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

latony007

wow

wow, you got some wife there. id hang on to her. And tell her Dad all us FZ6R riders say thanks for kicking some Nazi a** we wouldn't be where we are today without those guys.

bleedinblue

Elite Member
Last edited:

DragonBlu

This conversation is in the shitter. "I have a sister and 1/2 sister and would not wipe either of their asses." Now would that be two asses or one and a half asses? You guys are killing me today with this stuff! :eek: Good luck to the injured sister.

Last edited:

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

BKP

Well I'm an only child, so not sure about the sister situation, but I've already accepted the fact I will probably have to wipe one of my parents bottoms at some point since I'm the only family they got...
That's when you go out, and start pricing bidets. It'd make a nice anniversary present for them (but, more for you, although you don't have to mention that).