My new lid

CrazyCawi

check it out guys i got a new helmet today. Love this dam thing, i feel like it makes me go faster ha!!!!! But yes i love it, got it at cycle gear this morning.
nice lid man! You work at a ford dealership aye? What do you do?

will415

Thanks man I had been eyeing that thing for the past 3 months then finally talked my self into it. Yes I work for Ford am the Business Development Coordinator at the dealer I work at now.

will415

hahahaha, hey so you getting this ready for Laguna Seca again? Issac low sided his Triump 675, he is now trying to get a Ducati EVO. That might be my next bike after I pay off my R6. I always wanted one but know from buddys that the up keep is more if I apply my riding style to it.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

will415

hahaha ya another one hehehe. Hey if you guys have Netflix you guys should look up a video called FASTER. Good Movie for you guys to watch. He is my Herro hahahaha jk.

JT i was thinking about going for 2 days Saturday and Sunday. THought maybe I would drive Saturday and take my son then Sunday for the main race day we can ride. I really would love my son to go Saturday, he would love it so much and get a good kick out of it.

CrazyCawi

Thanks man I had been eyeing that thing for the past 3 months then finally talked my self into it. Yes I work for Ford am the Business Development Coordinator at the dealer I work at now.
Nice how long have you been managing BDC? What kind of volume store are you in? I work for a large corporate dealer group, I am the Finance Manager for the Subaru Division.

will415

Oh nice that use to be my old Title in Selma CA at a different Ford Dealer. We are a high volume dealer. Last month we almost put out about 300 cars. I think it was like 280 something not sure. There is a Toyota dealer down the road that has like 30 salesmen and I am sure they beat our numbers but for Ford we are in 3rd place in the region with a sales satisfaction of 93% and dealer recomended of 96%. Going to suck they have plans for construction here soon to remodel the dealer. Going to be loud and anoying.

danieljardim

Oh nice that use to be my old Title in Selma CA at a different Ford Dealer. We are a high volume dealer. Last month we almost put out about 300 cars. I think it was like 280 something not sure. There is a Toyota dealer down the road that has like 30 salesmen and I am sure they beat our numbers but for Ford we are in 3rd place in the region with a sales satisfaction of 93% and dealer recomended of 96%. Going to suck they have plans for construction here soon to remodel the dealer. Going to be loud and anoying.
TEll me about, I went through 2 renovations at 2 different dealers. It's a pain and it's becoming mandatory for a lot of outdated stores out there.

The only reason ford didn't bother us here yet is because our fix right the first time is being over 98% for months and we are number one at our group for a little while. I don't think they wanna piss us off.

will415

TEll me about, I went through 2 renovations at 2 different dealers. It's a pain and it's becoming mandatory for a lot of outdated stores out there.

The only reason ford didn't bother us here yet is because our fix right the first time is being over 98% for months and we are number one at our group for a little while. I don't think they wanna piss us off.

hahaha ya I feel ya. From what I have seen from the Toyota Dealer I worked at and also seen at Nissans in the area is that they are suppose to look the same or something like that. Oh even chevy is that way now. I wonder if that will be the case with Ford. But yes agree everything is all outdated at every Ford dealer that has been open for over 15 years or so. I have seen some nice ones but not many of them around lol. Every store is suppose to get updated from my understanding. Alot of dealers put it off cause it takes alot of Capitol to do something like that.

Detrich

Nice! That's a K3? I was thinking about getting one of those too. But I wanted it in a GP-Tech and couldn't find one that wasn't uber pricey. :\

will415

Ya the pricing on the others was like 700 from what I seen. I don't think I have ever spent that much on a helmet lol i was like wow. I will wait till the price goes down. Funny cause am being to careful with this new K-3 to scared to let it rub anywhere or touch anything.

will415

Forgot to add. Can't wait till I show it to my son. I got him some new shoes this weekend and told him I was going to get a New Helmet lol

Detrich

lol. know the feeling. I was like that with my continents helmet. after a while its just a helmet, and u won't be as paranoid :)

will415

lol. know the feeling. I was like that with my continents helmet. after a while its just a helmet, and u won't be as paranoid :)
Been a while since I had a New one lol. My last one would get beat up all the time lol maybe that was my tactics so I could get a new one hahaha :spank: