Rookasaki

1. Shoei RF-1100
2. Michelin power pures (front/rear)
3. EK chain (red)
4. Lid Visor (dark smoke)
5. Puig wind screen (dark smoke)

Last edited:

6R Blackout

Looks really good man like the helmet, tires are really nice too. How's about a pic of the new chain!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Casey (aka) Hunter77!

BoneJj

I don't much care for graphics but the RF-1100 is a great helmet. I wouldn't mind owning one if my head fit in it properly. I think I'm going to look at scorpions for my next one.

Rookasaki

I don't much care for graphics but the RF-1100 is a great helmet. I wouldn't mind owning one if my head fit in it properly. I think I'm going to look at scorpions for my next one.
It's amazing the difference from my Icon Domain II to my Shoei.. Night and day! Feels like the helmet was specifically made for my head. And it's super light. Scorpion does make some pretty cool lid's.

BoneJj

It's amazing the difference from my Icon Domain II to my Shoei.. Night and day! Feels like the helmet was specifically made for my head. And it's super light. Scorpion does make some pretty cool lid's.
supposedly they have one that will fit my odd ball head and will be even more comfortable than my current one. I'm all for that...

I tried the RF1100 on and I was pretty amazed at the plush comfort of the liner in it. I wouldn't mind finding another model like that one in the shoe line to fit me ,no luck yet...

but yeah, they are certainly very comfy helmets, just not for my dome... lol.

iSpoolin

Very nice! I just got a new lid myself and the RF1100 was well up there, but I got a good deal on the Bell Star Matte Carbon and couldn't pass it up. Write up a review once you've clocked some miles!

Parcho

Great stuff! I'm debating right now between a Bell Star and an AGV Grid. I like the transition lens so probably will go with the Bell though.

CrazyCawi

great stuff! I'm debating right now between a bell star and an agv grid. I like the transition lens so probably will go with the bell though.
agvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

JimmyC

NICE....what do you think of the tires so far!....I thinking about doing a new chain as well are you changing the sprockets at the same time?

CrazyCawi

he should be pending on miles

Detrich

Nice! That's Shoei's top-of-the-line lid, isn't it? :)

One of my friends bought that lid as his very first helmet- even b4 he bought his bike. (!!) Good thing he sold it and got most of his $ back b4 he crashed and wrecked the Arai vector he bought instead. x_X

Rookasaki

Very nice! I just got a new lid myself and the RF1100 was well up there, but I got a good deal on the Bell Star Matte Carbon and couldn't pass it up. Write up a review once you've clocked some miles!
Will do! :thumbup:

So far my Shoei RF-1100 vs Icon Domain II

1. A lot lighter (Definitely noticeable)
2. The feel and fit is unreal. My ears are not smashed. Honestly feels like the lid was specifically made for my head.
3. Hardly any wind resistance. (The Icon pulled a bit because of the large vents on the top)
4. Noise level has decreased (Great sound quality when talking to myself ;)
5. Field of view is great. A few times I honestly thought I didn't have a lid on because I couldn't see it.

Last edited:

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Detrich

Josh got a new red bike? When what? :). Err I mean Chris??

Last edited: