My lunchtime greeting

Cerebus

Came home from work at lunch to find this in my parking spot. It's very windy here and I think my cover acted like a sail. The breather was pissing fuel too, so it was laying in a big puddle of gas. :-\

Attachments

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Cerebus

The cover was under it, covered in gas of course. Slider kept most of it off the ground too. I was too frustrated to go over it closely, but at quick glance there was no real damage.

latony007

Wow that would soooo make me cry. Hopefully no big damage, maybe just some touch up paint. Makes me very happy i park it inside i never thought about wind blowing it over while parked.

Bert-Aus

That sucks big time! I hope there is no serious marks on that girl of yours.

Acts as reminder to other to be mindful of the site conditions when parking your bike

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2

latony007

That sucks big time! I hope there is no serious marks on that girl of yours.

Acts as reminder to other to be mindful of the site conditions when parking your bike

Sent from my LT18i using Tapatalk 2
At least your pain is servicing some purpose. There is some guy who parks outside tying his bike down with rope as we speak lol

travisH3

That's crazy. My 07 zx6r stood so close to straight up on the side stand I was constantly worrying about it tipping over. I really need frame sliders. Lol

FastFreddy

Ouch.

I had something similar when I stayed overnight at a friend's house. It had rained overnight and the side stand dug in about 6 inches, then the bike flipped back over the side stand the other way and gave a big knock to the fairings. Did I get any "new condition motorbike falling over sympathy" off her in the morning ?

Happening at lunch time, that really hurts my mechanical sympathy senses. Before lunch it was ok, then a short time later bang, then you have to work for an afternoon after witnessing such violence against an innocent motorbike. That's got to be grounds for stress leave for the afternoon.