My fz6r with Mirrors, tail light, and FE

efforex

I just got all the parts i ordered all on the same day. I guess miracles can happen

So first the mirrors done with zx-6r mirrors.
second FE from DMP just the bracket
Third Moto dynamics rear tail light /w led license plate light.

Attachments

efforex

And my bike is really dirty :( so probably doesnt look as good as it could !

StarZero81

Elite Member

alh081

looks good. i like it!

tzrox

How well do the mirrors actually work? better or worse than stock? They look a helluva lot better.

efforex

How well do the mirrors actually work? better or worse than stock? They look a helluva lot better.
For me about the same a little less cause im really tall above the waist so my arms are in the way no matter what mirrors i have but i still can see the lanes next to me and this is what my friend had to say after i just put these on.

Friend: "wow man did you get a different bike?"

Me: "no i just go rid of the bunny ear mirrors"

Friend: " Dang man bike def looks a lot better"

travisH3

How ya like the tail light? I think it was the best and safest thing I have done to my bike. So bright and definitely gets cars attention with the stop alert.

efforex

How ya like the tail light? I think it was the best and safest thing I have done to my bike. So bright and definitely gets cars attention with the stop alert.
I like it a lot i think it changes the whole apperance to the bike and the flashing is a + and my wife and my mom said they can see my turn signals fine even from a distance

travisH3

I like it a lot i think it changes the whole apperance to the bike and the flashing is a + and my wife and my mom said they can see my turn signals fine even from a distance
Awesome, when we me and friends do group rides, I always take caboose in the group because I got the brightest tailight to grab drivers attention behind us. :D

Karlbee92

Hey, Did you have to do anything different to put the mirrors on or was it just unbolt stock and bolt on the zx6r's? I bought a pair off ebay and when I installed them, the mirrors point almost directly into the sky :L

0150r

I highly recommend putting some rear turn signals on. The cops in San Diego and CHP have been going ticket crazy the last few weeks. I know a few people who got tickets for plates being not visible enough and not having turn signals 9in. apart.

oOKooZOo

Definitely getting this light. I'm glad I joined this forum. I'm finally finding out where to find different parts. :banghead: