My FZ6R has a fan

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
One sunny afternoon, I came out of the house for a ride and snapped some pictures of my bike sitting in the driveway. Even the lizards around my house have excellent taste in motorcycles. It's probably one of those Sobé Lizards going to get his drink on. :D

shreveport1

you've got a realy good camera man!! What it is it?I'm about to buy a new one myself.:D

O-turn

Partier
Strap him on a helmet and put him on the back!

cbzdel

Were you getting quoted for motorcycle insurance :D

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Haha You guys crack me up. I didn't even think about Geico. :eek:

you've got a realy good camera man!! What it is it?I'm about to buy a new one myself.:D
Donny, you are going to kill me when I tell you that I took the pictures with my cell phone. :eek:

However, all the other pictures that I have posted in my album and elsewhere on the forum were taken with our Olympus SP-590 UZ. This camera rocks. It has 12 megapixels and a 26x zoom! I told you my wife was leaving today; she is actually flying to Illinois to photograph a wedding. She took the good camera. :(

shreveport1

Haha You guys crack me up. I didn't even think about Geico. :eek:

Donny, you are going to kill me when I tell you that I took the pictures with my cell phone. :

However, all the other pictures that I have posted in my album and elsewhere on the forum were taken with our Olympus SP-590 UZ. This camera rocks. It has 12 megapixels and a 26x zoom! I told you my wife was leaving today; she is actually flying to Illinois to photograph a wedding. She took the good camera. :(
That suck's!! I hate for my wife to be away overnight can't hardly get to sleep...guess that's why God gave us Beer!!! :iconbeer::rockon: We should try to get some riding in before the rain hit's this weekend!! did you see the forcast??

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah...rain is forecast for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Anytime you want to get together and ride, just give me a holler. The wife will be gone a week, so I don't have to worry about checking in and my curfew has been extended until 11:30 pm. :rolleyes:

BTW, did you get the parts fab'ed up for the chopper?

xplodnstar

OMG, he so freakin' cute. Does this mean good luck in some cultures?

shreveport1

Yeah...rain is forecast for Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Anytime you want to get together and ride, just give me a holler. The wife will be gone a week, so I don't have to worry about checking in and my curfew has been extended until 11:30 pm. :rolleyes:

BTW, did you get the parts fab'ed up for the chopper?
Not yet I've been pre-ocupied with the pool pump.Cliff (Ncoder) from the fz6 forum diagnosed it for over the phone yesterday evening(realy nice guy) and i'm going to pick up a starter capacitor for it this afternoon...so if you want to drink a beer, shoot some dart's and see me get electracuted ride over this evening!..:D