My build in progress.....

husker525

Build is 98% done!! Here are new pictures!!

I am letting the cat out of the bag, a little early....

My bike is completely stripped down in the garage right now. I will be adding pictures to show the progress over the next few weeks.

Other than some minor mods, i.e F.E, flush mount t/s, etc, the following is coming soon.

1. Ghost flames
2. Gold leaf
3. Painted sponsor logos
4. Prototype Venom Performance Exhaust, (1 of a kind, built just for this bike)
5. NOS (totally concealed) (HP shot is withheld)
6. L.E.D lights for display
7. A special honor will be displayed on the bike for my military brothers lost in Operation Enduring Freedom as well.

Terse Racing (my mechanic for my quad engines) is doing my engine work and tuning.

I hope to have it back together in about 3 weeks, I will post some before and after pics.

If you want to see pictures of the bike and my team, please go to Team Trigger Racing in Facebook.

Thanks for reading....

Home (Randy Gustafson Design) is doing my airbrushing and graphics design

Here is for all the "this is worthless without pictures" users....lol

These are just phone pictures, I will add more photos with my digital camera in a few hours. New R6 mirrors just arrived, need to install them, have a rear cowl that I am waiting for a latch to come in as well.

I will be putting "Yamaha" on the rear swingarm as well in the next few days.

Enjoy, I know it is not for everyone's taste, but it met my expectations perfectly. Pictures just do not do this bike justice, you have to see it in person. (Possibly the photographer...LOL....me)

Last edited:

CGENGO

:needpics:

husker525

As promised, just a few teaser photos...

LED lights and the start of the ghost flames....

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
:eek::eek::eek:

Looks really good so far!! I can't wait to see the final product. :thumbup:

MikeN02

What are the laws in your state about blue LED lights? Here we aren't allowed to have red, blue or white I think because they're the same as cops.. Bummer as they're the cool colors.

Bikegirl88

This looks amazing.

Diluted

Super *********
Elite Member

pyrocpu

What are the laws in your state about blue LED lights? Here we aren't allowed to have red, blue or white I think because they're the same as cops.. Bummer as they're the cool colors.
Meh, he's military. Military > cops. :)

Detrich

that looks sick! :)

i also love the naked/ cafe racer look as well, but i can already tell your bike is going to turn some serious heads when it's done. thanks for sharing...

husker525

The laws in the State of Colorado state that no vehicle shall display any red, blue or green lamp to the front of the vehicle. This falls under the misuse of auxilliary lighting statute, under the Equipment heading. All vehicles may have clear, white or amber lights to the front, or amber or red lighting visible to the rear.

My blue and white LED's are for display purposes only, and will not be activated on any public roadway or right of way.

husker525

Today's progress......Some sponsor logos...keep in mind that the items are not finished, and have not been buffed out yet. Phone pics do not do this justice, just more as a teaser than anything. You will have to wait another week for the entire bike to be together, then I will post some high quality, finished photos.

And I added some LED's to the front, it gives that evil look IMO.

Yone

Looking good!

rjsantana20

Love the blue flames.

fz6rwolf

Ghost flames look really good.

joloy133

Those lights in the intakes, (tell us about them.... when you will), look good. Nice paint, hope you are sponsored by those guys.