Mt. Lemmon - Tucson, AZ

Jots S.R.M.C.

This is the mountain all of us Sport Riders in Tucson love.

Soon to come- Footage of me on the mountain-

My footage trails have faield as I use my cellphone and it is never facing the correct part of the road..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Nl3AqPPDnk&feature=channel_video_title]TSR_Vid_01.wmv - YouTube[/ame]

Those are a couple guys that are decent - from our local riders forum

TucsonSportRiders.com

Yea. the guy on the 1k gsxra very bad tire and is wearing minimal gear.. Call it what you want to call it.. I wouldn't of been stressing out the sides of my tires with thread and wires showing but thats just me..

Last edited:

CrazyCawi

ok those riders fail, crossed up at every turn, but hey its neat footage. I like how skill worthy their jeans and tshirt are!

rjohnson5481

About to go ride that here in a few hours... where did you guys turn off at? I rarely go past windy point but will go to the top eventually.

JustKatie

Jots- I think you did a fine job recording this footage! But as far as your friend goes I would like to put appropriate riding boots on his feet and pucks on his knees and basically wrap him in bubble wrap then give his helmet a kiss and say "there you go precious, go have fun riding". Can you tell that my children are grown and I have noone to mother?

FlyZ6R

At least he was wearing a helmet! Haha! :rolleyes:

It was definitely a cool video and looks like a blast to ride, but sheesh! Jeans, T-shirt, and Addidas Sambas through the twisties and popping wheelies at 90mph on a JACKED UP rear tire. Then, to ice the cake, go ripping down a DIRT road under said circumstances? Certainly gutsy and adrenaline pumping (I'll leave my opinionated adjectives out). :D

His bike, his life, his call. Godspeed!

Last edited:

b_who

That looks like an awesome road to carve up :thumbup:
you might wanna tell your buddies to defiantly NOT cross that double yellow
idk about Arizona but here in California its a 400 dollar fine and cops can also add reckless driving to it if they wanna be a dick. they'll do it to, happened to somebody i used to ride with.
came out to almost a grand :eek:
so just a heads up

Jots S.R.M.C.

Just Katie.. I love your reply.. :)

I did not record this video.. - I just wanted to post a video

OF the mountain I get to ride.. -

Most of those guys on the forum are a bunch of cocky pricks that think they are pretty cool...

There just mediocre riders in my opinion..

and yes I never hit that mountain without head to toe gear.. not to mention it wont do that good anyways when your flying over a cliff- but who cares..

Like I said in the post.. Call it what you want to call it.. its just a video.. typing replys about there gear doesnt really matter.. Just showing you the mountain VIA bike and a cpl decent riders... :surrender:

Hope you liked it.. I hit the mountain up 1-2 times a week

EDIT: - They are "NOT" my buddys ;) - I know them.. but I stick with a elite few riders.. and they dont ride with those guys either.. We don't show-boat infront of everyone with a cell phone going up a mountain- Especially considering there are sherifs on the bottom and one that lives on the top.. Oh, and one way up and one way down

Last edited: