Moved to the dark side

popeye

Hi all
Haven't been on here for a while

After long late night garage discussions myself and the black and gold beauty have gone separate ways
She now lives with a younger bloke who just got his license
He is as much in love with her as I was so good luck to them both

Of course I had to go and get myself a new mrs so everybody meet Christine mean and bad *** as they come

Attachments

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member
Hi all
Haven't been on here for a while

After long late night garage discussions myself and the black and gold beauty have gone separate ways
She now lives with a younger bloke who just got his license
He is as much in love with her as I was so good luck to them both

Of course I had to go and get myself a new mrs so everybody meet Christine mean and bad *** as they come

I got the privelege to ride my buddy's Boulevard a while back, and I really liked the ride. Very smooth and lots of power :) It was white with two blue stripes down the center and got more looks than the candy blue gixxer I was riding.

Congrats!

latony007

looks like boulevard m50? Nice bikes, I have a little s40 I use for cruising around with the wife. Very basic and reliable.

ReChUcK

Popeye, ain't no dark side when it comes to motorcycles. They all impart that awesome satori when you're accelerating out of the apex of a curve on a lonely mountain road.

The only faux pas you can commit on a bike is Not Riding It.

popeye

Thanks guys
It's a 2012 m109r
Pick it up about a month ago with 2700kms on the clock
Very smooth and powerful but nowhere near as nimble as the fz6r
350kg of muscle needs a bit of effort to push around corners but am slowly adapting to it
I'm planning a 3 week 15000k trip for later this year so plenty of time to get used to it
Thanks again for the kind words

BKP

Beautiful bike... love the lines -- 'specially the wheels...
Love the look of the new dark BOSS line...