Mounting EZpass

Under the passenger seat didn't work ever for me. Under the fork directly above the radiator.. There's a spot that is EXACTLY the size of the EZ-Pass. I put mine there. Most of the time it doesn't always read, but I wonder if it's because I need to stay closer to the left of the lane when I go through.

I do have my license plate number on the account, so I never get tickets in the mail when it doesn't read. For now, this is fine since I don't wanna put it on my windshield.

KeysRider3

If it's going to be near/on/above the radiator, will it be able to withstand the heat? The ambient temps around the radiator during the summer months are going to be pretty high.

Fzara2000

Interesting. I asked the ex pass people if I would get a ticket if it didn't read and my license plate was registered on the account and she said no..I just wonder If there is a limit.

No, there's no limit. They just "prefer" if you don't use this as the primary way to go through EZ-Pass, but in reality it's not doing any harm.

iSpoolin

I just put mine in my jacket pocket, usually works, and if it doesn't oh well, they just take my plate and charge it to my account lol