motorcyclist gets slapped......

Roaddawg

Not that the guy in the VW isn't a douche, but I'd like to see more of the video leading up to that incident. I think there's probably a lot more to the story then the rider is showing us on his video...like many of these videos out there. The little clip he showed us isn't enough for someone to just pull over in the middle of the road and confront some guy for accelerating away at the light, IMO. BTW, this happened in Burlingame, Ca on California Drive at Burlingame Ave...for those of you that live in the area, look out for Mr. VW, the bike hater.

bloodypulp

You have to be preternaturally retarded to assault someone with a cam clearly strapped to his head (regardless of who was right or wrong on the road)...

Allows you to: 1- return the slap with an armor-knuckled glove; 2- immediately have this guy picked up and ruin his f%^'ing week...

...both of which would have been my favored choices...
Retard u think? Has the speech down of a wanna be poser . His friend should have held him while he got in a helmet head butt

DragonBlu

2 things. The guys a dick and idiot, he deserves to get his *** beat. 2nd, this didnt warrant a gun pull, or even to be sprayed with OC, unless it escalated further. To those who dont know, be very careful with OC, you can screw yourself up with backspray on some of it, and if you spray someone on a public roadway like that, you will most likely be sued, because he could be panicking and run/stumble into oncoming traffic.

Shitty situation, guy deserves to get beat down in an alleyway, but it probably wont happen.
Sooner or later that little *** will run into the wrong person. His time is coming. :jerk:

nismos14

I'm movin on
Elite Member

Maadi

It's really funny how the VW's tires were squealing at the take off and the biker just picked up speed in a calm manner to give himself room from the d*ckwad... So who was really racing whom in the first place? Dum A*swipe. Hopefully a Darwin's award waiting to happen... I admire the calm the biker was able to project through the incident. I would have been raging mad. Plus, the d*ckwad retreated to the car quite quickly. Chicken.

Last edited:

Biker-Phil

You know... I've watched this video a couple of times and skipped back to the part where the car stops in the middle of the road and the guy gets out. I don't understand why he didn't just ride around the car when the guy started getting out. He could have easily ridden on the left of the car totally avoiding that guy. Perhaps he was just shocked or surprised at this guy's behavior and waited to see what would happen. Who knows... I wasn't there and it is really easy to be the armchair critic when watching a video. I also wonder why we are not seeing video prior to him taking off from the stoplight. Regardless, the guy in the car behaved like a total douche bag.

JT

Monster Member
Elite Member

Anthony

Fastest Member
Elite Member
Last edited:

bloodypulp

Years ago I apparently cut someone off while driving a car and at the light the driver got out of his car, walked up to my car & punched me square in the face as my window was down blooding my nose. He then opened my door while yelling at me. His car was behind me & there was a car in front. So, Since I could not escape & he had already opened my door I had to defend myself. I stepped out, caught his leg while he was trying to kick at me & broke his leg using my patented bend & snap approach with my body weight. It was very apparent his leg was broken. I then got back in my vehicle & waited for the police. This was before everyone had cell phones but assumed they would be coming especially after the traffic jam that followed as this guy was laying in the street cursing & crying.

When the police showed up the "eye witnesses" who I didn't know said that he was the aggressor who started the physical confrontation & was pulling me out of my car. Turns out the guy also had a warrant for something & the cops found out when they ran his name. I was originally in handcuffs but hadn't been arrested. The officers un-handcuffed me & said that I was free to go but I may hear from the prosecutors office down the road. One officer said to me "this guy sure picked the wrong guy to spaz out on" <<<i'm paraphrasing here

So, I left & months later heard from the prosecutor's office. They made an appointment for me & I showed up as agreed. I was too young & dumb to hire an attorney back then and just assumed I was in trouble but as it turned out, cutting someone off was not a crime, simply a traffic infraction. Also, since I was blocked in & my door had been opened by this guy & he assaulted me I was justified in defending myself. But since you can't just get out of your car & start punching people every time someone cuts you off they had charged him with some sort of battery/assault over the incident & wanted me to testify. That is when I found out that I had indeed broken his leg in two places. He was still in jail for his other problems & it appeared that they wanted to tack new charges on him for this incident. I let them know that I didn't want to press charges as I had already broken his leg but they said that it wasn't my decision to press or not to press charges. I told them that I didn't want to testify against anyone & just wanted the whole thing to go away. I told them that I may not remember the particulars come trial but would show up if demanded.

I never heard from anyone about it ever again. This took place a very long time ago...

Some of us, myself included, were taught at an early age that it someone hits you(females excluded), you hit them back regardless of who it is or the circumstances.

Sticks & stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me. You can talk all the smack you want, honk your horn, flip me off, whatever. But the moment you leave your vehicle, walk over to my vehicle & actually hit me it's game time. I don't care what the rider did in this video, the guy should have never gotten out of his vehicle period, end of paragraph.

Side note : Camero's were faster than Mustangs back in my good old days....:p
Agree with everything but the mustang part.