Motorcycle-Superstore

MikeN02

Surprised no one posted this one yet. Their a great website to shop on. With Free 1 - 3 day shipping on orders $75 or more. I've ordered mirrors, shirts and gear from them and had them arrive quick!

Great place to find deals on close-outs, browse or see what the prices are going for nowadays.

99vengeur

Administrator
Staff member
Yep, I have bought a ton of stuff from them and I'm always happy. I actually just returned some boots that I bought, hoping I would like them. They weren't what I was expecting, and their no-hassle return policy makes it easy to send them back for a refund.

Detrich

Yep, They are a really good online shop.

nashvillenobody

+1 on the positive experience.. bought my jacket from them, even less then ebay!! super quick shipping too

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
M

mas4489

thats where i got my dark smoke shield for my Shoei helmet and my Cortech tail bag. The local shop didnt have either in stock, Motorcycle Superstore had both pieces in stock and cheaper. Shipping was great.

Rookasaki

Just ordered these items today from Motorcycle-superstore.com! Can't wait to get this gear and ride. :sinister:
Icon Spine Protector, Shift torque jeans and Icon field armor boots.

rjsantana20

I am looking to buy the ICON vest as well. Heard a lot of nice things about it. Nice choice.

Detrich

^^ i have the Shift jeans in indigo color, and they are very comfy. i just ordered another pair in the other color too- just to have another pair... :) the alpine stars knee guards and my Vega racing boots fit underneath these jeans very well.

MikeN02

I used to wear my Icon Field Armor underneath my jacket but now it's just one or the other.

A lot of sport bike riders have it.

Rookasaki

I used to wear my Icon Field Armor underneath my jacket but now it's just one or the other.

A lot of sport bike riders have it.
I'll take all the back protection I can... To many metal screws in my back already to take any chances... Pavement vs screws with skin in the middle would suck bad!!!

Detrich

What I don't get is the ppl I c wearing a t-shirt & the armor... They don't care about protecting their arms?