Motorcycle Pants

RyanChristenson

I am looking for a pair of riding jeans. I have ordered 2 different pairs online and the cut on both has been huge! Namely at the bottom. My snow boots aren't big enough to fill the size of the bottom. Any suggestions for a pair that fit more like traditional jeans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

RyanChristenson

How was the fit? The two other pairs I had to order a size bigger but reading the reviews on the built iron these actually run big. I normally wear a 36 in old navy jeans.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

VRIIClubby

I have a couple of pairs of pants now,

a pair of textile pants that match my jacket (and zip to it) that are pretty good, they have CE approved armour in the knees and just some think PE crap in the hips and arse.

Also have a pair of Dririder Kevlar Jeans, these are my 2nd pair as I crash tested the first pair, the denim was torn to shreds but te Kevlar held true and I didn't have any abrasions on me, they also contain CE approved knee armour.
for work I have a pair of Hard Yakka Legend work pants that have the same textile stuff as my jackets etc on the knees, they will fit the CE knee armour out of my jeans on there for the work rides...

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member
Last edited: