Motorcycle fever

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

CrazyCawi

Me....I can hardly stand it I want to twist the throttle and lean hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarkWing

^.^ Already out there and tearing it up!!! Does get chilly at night. Nothing that some leather and warm gloves cant fix! :D

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

I missed it while I was in the Navy and stationed in Puerto Rico for 3 years, but I'm tired of it this year. Been a horrible winter.
Has it been? My family is in michigan and they had tons of snow! Just last week we got a picture of my cousins and they had snow past their knees haha. So we send them back a pic of blue sunny skies, green grass, and wearing no jackets.

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

Sucks and blows! Wouldn't be so bad, but temps have generally been much lower here this winter not allowing snow to melt off somewhat between storms.
Ouch... Well, the other day we were like in the high 80's which was wierd. Granted, its not like, freezing here, but still fairly chilly and we do dress a bit warmer. lol so everyone was hot. It was a good thing we were all prepared to play soccer and football. Hit the batting cages too

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

Was about 50 today, warmest day by far. Supposed to be nice Saturday and Sunday too. Too bad I had surgery today and can't ride. Roads are nearly unrideable. You'd take your life in your hands with all the huge potholes causes by plowing so many times this year.
Wow so the snow plows really ruin the roads huh? If its like 50 out does it cause a lot of slush? I was waiting for everything to warm up cause around spring i wanted to do a giant circle up to show low then across to either flagstaff or payson and back down. But there is snow and stuff up there and i was debating whether or not to camp a night up there. But with it like below 20* at night im like noooope!!!

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

You guys need to come down to Western Australia, not a day of the year you can't ride...
Haha, Im fine, i've been riding all winter. I live in the desert. Only time i cant ride is that random day it actually rains. . . Its summer time that im a bit worried about because during the day it can reach 120* easy. . .

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

DarkWing

LOL! I should be healed up by the time it's nice for riding here.
Laaame. I need a riding buddie! :( But I hope everything heals up right for you! How long will your riding season last?

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

adamo3957

Haha, Im fine, i've been riding all winter. I live in the desert. Only time i cant ride is that random day it actually rains. . . Its summer time that im a bit worried about because during the day it can reach 120* easy. . .
Two tips, Good mesh jacket or perforated leathers are good (If leathers wet your t-shirt and it will be dry when your done..)

Ride fast roads, more wind to cool you down,

Also it rains here for about 3 months (Not constant but a bit at a time) I still ride in it, hence the 8000 miles I've put on the bike in 6 months (and I was away for a month of that)