Motorcycle Custom Wheel Light Kits

Vulpine

Has anyone considered doing this mod to our bike? Our wheels have a nice cavity for the lights to be inserted into without being gaudy in the daylight hours. I hope I posted the link correctly. If not the keywords on Youtube are Motorcycle Wheel Light Kit. I think they look AWESOME. I am seriously considering this. Anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?y=Gg_FpxLzx3g

Detrich

There's also a company called tire flies that sells leds for wheels. Not sure they are legal in CA tho.

Vulpine

Says the video is unavailable... :(
My apologies. If you get a chance to look under key words Motorcycle Wheel Light Kits, they really look great. I read on a separate forum that it took a guy around six hours to install his, but he felt it was worth it.

Vulpine

I've been doing some research into these. They make bulbs that are cheap. They're just valve stems that just rotate-- cheezy. The custom kits run around $200. and are an INVOLVED installation. There is a product in Australia that can be found on Ebay that looks cool. They're listed as Tron Style Motorcycle Wheel and Rim Light Kit. They aren't as bright but are less expensive and difficult to install.