Motodynamic Integrated Tail Light

indian9990

Hi guys,
I've been searching around the forums for people's opinion on them. Most of the threads I found have been pretty old. (I guess I'm behind the curve a bit.) I just bought the TBR exhaust so I'm going to try and install that this weekend! Now I'm like mod happy and want to buy more things lol..so next purchase..

The reason i'm planning on getting the integrated is to eliminate the turn signals on the back and just get a fender eliminator.

I saw that the smoke is being recalled and blinks way too fast? Is this still the case? Has anyone managed to find some in stock? I was looking around and it's sold out of there site and I'm not too sure how often they restock.

Here are some of the ones I found on ebay..Most were smoke but I did find this seller.

2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 New Yamaha FZ6R LED Integrated Taillight Clear | eBay

Should I keep looking for one or just get a fender eliminator with the smaller turn signals?

Thanks,
Indian

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I've been searching around the forums for people's opinion on them. Most of the threads I found have been pretty old. (I guess I'm behind the curve a bit.) I just bought the TBR exhaust so I'm going to try and install that this weekend! Now I'm like mod happy and want to buy more things lol..so next purchase..

The reason i'm planning on getting the integrated is to eliminate the turn signals on the back and just get a fender eliminator.

I saw that the smoke is being recalled and blinks way too fast? Is this still the case? Has anyone managed to find some in stock? I was looking around and it's sold out of there site and I'm not too sure how often they restock.

Here are some of the ones I found on ebay..Most were smoke but I did find this seller.

2013 2012 2011 2010 2009 New Yamaha FZ6R LED Integrated Taillight Clear | eBay

Should I keep looking for one or just get a fender eliminator with the smaller turn signals?

Thanks,
Indian
Its not that it blinked too fast, its more like out of the 3 rows of leds, the last(or outward) row was not being used. Its due to the sequence being too slow and your turn signal system being too fast. Ill post a pic when i can.

Dont mind the red signal. Look at any video on youtube about the same signal and they dont show red. Notice how only two rows of amber are showing? There should be one more in the corner.

indian9990

Dont mind the red signal. Look at any video on youtube about the same signal and they dont show red. Notice how only two rows of amber are showing? There should be one more in the corner.
Oh I see. Not a huge deal for you then I'm assuming?

I might just go ahead and buy the smoke one and a cheap fender eliminator kit.

EDIT: When did you get yours? Do you know if this happens on the new models?

Last edited:

travisH3

Oh I see. Not a huge deal for you then I'm assuming?

I might just go ahead and buy the smoke one and a cheap fender eliminator kit.

EDIT: When did you get yours? Do you know if this happens on the new models?
Those lights were recalled so if yours does it send them an email. The new ones will not have that problem. It's one of the best and brightest tail lights out there.