Motodynamic Flush mounts

Swordfish

I have these on my bike and they are awesome. They are very bright too. They are plug and play and the ones I bought have day time running lights (They are on when the bike is on)

I looked at the instructions and it says "Option to disable the running light if desired"

Heres a pic with them on my bike

09-14 Yamaha FZ6R LED Flush Mount Front Turn Signals - Dual Circuit

Anybody have/had used them?

Couldn't find a review on here...just a lot on the Protons and these are almost half the price.

Also, it seems in the directions that you are supposed to disconnect the wire for the daytime running lamps...meaning these flush mounts wont be lit like the stockers?

bleedinblue

Elite Member

Swordfish

I'd also like to add that the resistors are optional. I didn't put them on because I think it makes people more aware when it blinks fast.

scott5626

I just installed these last week. Plenty bright. I drilled a small hole and used a zip tie to secure the included hardware. Bought mine from amazon. [ame="http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GJY78YM/ref=oh_details_o02_s00_i00?ie=UTF8&psc=1"]Amazon.com: 2009-2014 Yamaha FZ6R Flush Mount LED Dual Ciruit Running + Turn Signal Lights: Automotive[/ame]

MNGreg

waiting out winter
Elite Member

D52

I installed mine this past weekend. Easy to do and bike looks 10x better now. I'm a little concerned about visibility during the day so ordered some led strips, but haven't had a chance to get those on just yet.

scott5626

I installed mine this past weekend. Easy to do and bike looks 10x better now. I'm a little concerned about visibility during the day so ordered some led strips, but haven't had a chance to get those on just yet.
I've been thinking about getting those. Mind letting me know what ones you got?

GoodSpeed

I'm seriously considering getting these Flush Mounted Turn Signals for my FZ6R but I also had a concern about visibility during the day. Would you suggest a supplemental set (like LED Strips) for the Air Scoops or are they visible enough; as they are during the Day?

Last edited:

jammer

I'm seriously considering getting these Flush Mounted Turn Signals for my FZ6R but I also had a concern about visibility during the day. Would you suggest a supplemental set (like LED Strips) for the Air Scoops or are they visible enough; as they are during the Day?
I have these and I am going to put some supplementals in the scoops. They can be seen from the front but aren't going to grab anyone's attention in the daytime.

HelmetHair

I was thinking about getting these and the Motodynamic integrated taillight.

Do the flushmounts have a smoked or clear lens? The taillight comes in either one, I'd kind of like them to match.

Citybike14

I was thinking about getting these and the Motodynamic integrated taillight.

Do the flushmounts have a smoked or clear lens? The taillight comes in either one, I'd kind of like them to match.
I just got mine yesterday. Works great. Easy install. I don't think the flush mounts come in clear. I got the smoked set.. Pairs up nicely

RodM

Installed them myself. Only took a few minutes. I did not use the included resisters because I liked the faster blinking.

Attachments