more hp!?!?!?!?

kawikid450

Just recently got my bike and trying to reach out to the people who have modified the performance of the bike and was wondering how much power I can get out of it

xorbe

Just recently got my bike and trying to reach out to the people who have modified the performance of the bike and was wondering how much power I can get out of it
For a 470 pound bike, the generic answer is to spend money on a bike with the performance you want -- versus plowing a lot of time and money for small incremental bump on your existing ride.

But if you seriously are the type to dig into an engine -- someone will post a link or the details. It can be done. I think it's cams from the FZ6 and something from the R6, don't quote me on that ...

Drennan57

For a 470 pound bike, the generic answer is to spend money on a bike with the performance you want -- versus plowing a lot of time and money for small incremental bump on your existing ride.

But if you seriously are the type to dig into an engine -- someone will post a link or the details. It can be done. I think it's cams from the FZ6 and something from the R6, don't quote me on that ...
Technically you can change all the internals you want but you will never see any major gains without a ram air intake.

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

Drennan57

With the "Marthy ultimate package" LOL You can go from 67 to about 84HP... give & take. Does get a huge gain right from 4K and pull really good up to 12K.

The FZ6 cams is a bit challenging if you never did it but the result is very respectable.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

84whp?

So I'm assuming you have done extensive testing and have dyno charts. It should be mandatory to include that info after making a sales pitch like this.

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

dart1963

Super Moderator
Elite Member
Last edited:

Marthy

World Most Bad A$$ 6R
Elite Member

Rumpig

With the fz6 cams it pulls from 4000 rpm to redline, fuel controllers for bikes are cheap compared to cars, airbox mod is free, slip on exhaust is the budget option and once the chain and sprockets wear you can replace them with shorter gearing for more acceleration .

There's a guy in Brazil that does remaps, might have to get in contact with him and raise the rev limiter to 13 000 if I can't figure it out myself. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dynTZDtuONg

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member

Scott_Thomas

Insert title Here
Elite Member

MistahT

Mistah T
Elite Member