Monster Yamaha Tech 3 beats Factory

Detrich

sadly, the only reason Yamaha won yesterday's test was cuz the Honda team all sat on the bench after the engine failure was being checked... x_X

am really pulling for the factory and t3 teams. but, am also pulling for valentino. he's such an awesome icon for motogp, and oddly- now he's an underdog. i can't but help feel a little sad that he's so pinned down and wresting so hard with the design problems of the ducati bike... in some ways it's ironic. rossi left honda for yamaha to prove it was him (the rider) that won races and not the bike itself. and, he did just that. but, has ducati atrophied really that much that they cannot even get one of motogp's best riders on par with the other factory teams?

speaking of which, damn i need to get by tix and reservation for laguna seca squared away soon... x_X

Doncan

Rossi is even struggling to outperform the satellite Ducati teams with the older version. For me is ironic too since the new Panigale is receiving awesome raves from the press and is having a good start on WSBK. Then again kudos to the Monster Tech 3 team.

JonKerr

Elite Member

Detrich

^ agreed. if stoner sweeps another season, or if it's just between him and lorenzo, then it would just be 2011 all over again. not as fun. :(