Mods to the FZ6R

Maxxasubie

Hello, Just took acouple of pics of things that I did to the bike so wanted to share :D

Custom FE and added led's

Universal rearmounts signals

Front flushmounts signals

Tank Pad

Comiha22

Lookin good. Mind sharing some details on the Front & Rear Signals? I'm looking to do something similar. Make/Model/Cost/Links would be great!

cbzdel

Looks good, but do you ride two up?? The LP might hit the tire if its pointed almost straight down.. I am starting a thread about that now...

Senaca

Looks good, but do you ride two up?? The LP might hit the tire if its pointed almost straight down.. I am starting a thread about that now...
I think it's better to bend it out towards the back a bit. I know around here, police don't like when your plate is bent into your fender.... although cruisers/choppers get away with wrapping their plates sideways around their rear axel....

Maxxasubie

Lookin good. Mind sharing some details on the Front & Rear Signals? I'm looking to do something similar. Make/Model/Cost/Links would be great!
fronts are for the new R1, and the backs are a set that I picked up a local bike shop (i had to mod them to fit)

Thanks for the info...:D

I think it's better to bend it out towards the back a bit. I know around here, police don't like when your plate is bent into your fender.... although cruisers/choppers get away with wrapping their plates sideways around their rear axel....
:thumbup:

I like your FE. Did you make that or was that ordered. Post a link if you can order it please.:thumbup:
Yea I made it. I went to a hardware shop, told them what I wanted to do and they had so many ideas. I think I spent like $20 bucks for everthing I needed.

Comiha22

Maxx - Could you post a link to the fronts?

Maxxasubie

Maxx - Could you post a link to the fronts?
sorry bro but I pick them up at a yamaha bike shop. They were Lockhart Phillips signals that are black/smoked and made for the new R6/R1. They fit perfect and plug right in to the stock plug so theres no wire cutting. Hope that helps

Comiha22

sorry bro but I pick them up at a yamaha bike shop. They were Lockhart Phillips signals that are black/smoked and made for the new R6/R1. They fit perfect and plug right in to the stock plug so theres no wire cutting. Hope that helps
Maxx - No problem, thanks for the info. I found a site that has them, but there are a few options.

2006-2009 R6
2007-2008 R1

Any clarity as to the ones you got?

xplodnstar

Maxx - No problem, thanks for the info. I found a site that has them, but there are a few options.

2006-2009 R6
2007-2008 R1

Any clarity as to the ones you got?
Look for 03 - 05 R6 flush mounts. They will fit other things too, but they will fit our bike. eBay has TONS of options at good prices.

demon408

front turn signals and rear cheap!

04-09 fz6 fz1 fazer led flush mount turn sig on ebay $24.95 shipped. just installed 2 day after work. fender eliminator 30 buck for a generic one and 5 bucks for rear turn sig. 27.99 led lic frame. hello by the way im new here

Attachments

mfischler

Elite Member

Maxxasubie

04-09 fz6 fz1 fazer led flush mount turn sig on ebay $24.95 shipped. just installed 2 day after work. fender eliminator 30 buck for a generic one and 5 bucks for rear turn sig. 27.99 led lic frame. hello by the way im new here
Lookin Good!!!!:thumbup:

cbzdel

I have those same turn signals.. I find them to be PERFECT for our bikes, they stick out far enough to be seen yet are VERY stealth at the same time!