Simple FE kit
integrated tail light
street fx's bolt fx and electro pods
K&N air filter
DDM tuning HiD Headlight conversion
flush mount LED front turn signals
icon primer tank pack - blue (easy install) LOL

Got everything off of Ebay except for the HiD kit

Going to install everything next weekend on the 10th. Figured as long as I have all the fairings off etc - might as well do everything all at once. If anyone has any tips on these installs - pass it on. I will take pics during the install etc - and get them posted.

Kleinfalls

Stupid question for anyone to answer - that little enclosure above the front headlight - is there a bulb in there or anything - is it just for looks - just by looking I can't really tell. LOL

MikeN02

Stupid question for anyone to answer - that little enclosure above the front headlight - is there a bulb in there or anything - is it just for looks - just by looking I can't really tell. LOL
You mean the power crystal? There's nothing inside, it's just for looks. One of our members of this forum did a running light through the power crystal, it's pink.

Kleinfalls

POWER CRYSTAL - cool - future upgrade - creates a portal to another dimension without cagers!?!?!?

Roaddawg

POWER CRYSTAL - cool - future upgrade - creates a portal to another dimension without cagers!?!?!?
Too bad you didn't get the Raven black color...the "power crystal" on the raven actually has an integrated laser beam for burning holes through cagers that piss u off. :liar:

DragonBlu

I knew there was something special about the Raven. I bought the Blue,maybe there's still time to trade it in before my wife finds her checkbook.